NTATL Nike talk ATL

Yea don’t see Cumberland FA up anymore. Not sure if it’s just glitching but eye would be very surprised if Cumberland FA did not get blue tints
I would be surprised too. But, I'd also be very pissed as the others are way too far away for me. I only enter Cumberland every time.

Still don’t see Cumberland FA on the app. When I️ signed up this morning it showed up but it’s not there now

im sure u can just registrar for the like mikes at a close footlocker and yeezys. then when u get the 10 min for like mikes it carries over to the yeezy's
I don't that still the case when the Like Mikes are FCFS. I've used this method before, but the other shoe was also app raffle along with the Yeezy.

I went to check-in at North Point Champs yesterday for the Yeezy and it wouldn't let me check-in, although they are releasing the Like Mike via FCFS.

Does Lenox usually get the largest inventory of Yezzys? I’ve heard you guys say Greenbriar and SouthDK usually has good numbers. Kind of leery of selecting Lenox for some reason.

So something sketchy happened over the weekend on the red 11 release. I saw that everyone was discussing about the zero balance on footapps, so I decided to make reservations for the red 11s to offset for my champs and fta app and I hit at gwinnett place for both.
Saturday morning I went to champs and picked up the first pair and went to fta, but after waiting for about 10 mins for the employees to bring out my pair, the manager told me that they dont have my pair anymore. Idk what that meant, but they said they will call another store and lmk. They called back within 15 mins and told me champs lenox is holding my pair and to go ask for the manager and he will give me the pair. Luckily, I was already on my way to buckhead, so I went to champs and when I spoke to the manager and asked how this could happen, he said it shouldnt have happened unless the manager/employees gave it somebody else. Pretty much implying it was "backdoored". He was legit pissed about the situation bc he knows that shouldve never happened. Im not upset bc in the end my champs acct got refilled with the balance. Of course it was really inconvenient for me, but at the end of the day it somewhat worked out for my champs acct. Figured Id share with you guys since most of us assumed the app release was a deterrent for backdooring.

Thanks for sharing. That's crazy especially for a shoe that wasn't that limited. I've never done reservations at Champs Gwinnett Place but will make sure to never select them. I would consider even following up with Corporate.

Bobby is the manager at Champs Lenox. He's cool and always gives me a hard time because the only time I come in the store is to check in and pick up Yeezys.

Thanks for sharing. That's crazy especially for a shoe that wasn't that limited. I've never done reservations at Champs Gwinnett Place but will make sure to never select them. I would consider even following up with Corporate.

Bobby is the manager at Champs Lenox. He's cool and always gives me a hard time because the only time I come in the store is to check in and pick up Yeezys.

Yup. Bobby helped me out. Nice guy, but I understood his frustrations. Crazy thing was that it wasnt champs gwinnett place. I was able to pick my pair up from them. It was from footaction gwinnett place that didnt have my pair. I reserved on both apps for the gwinnett place locations and champs was fine, but footaction didnt give me mine, so the manager of footaction contacted lenox champs to fulfill my order. I know they are all owned under footlocker.

I saw that everyone else noticed the Cumberland glitch. Did it pop back up? That’s my go to spot I’ve never lost there

Eye can relate :lol:

So something sketchy happened over the weekend on the red 11 release. I saw that everyone was discussing about the zero balance on footapps, so I decided to make reservations for the red 11s to offset for my champs and fta app and I hit at gwinnett place for both.
Saturday morning I went to champs and picked up the first pair and went to fta, but after waiting for about 10 mins for the employees to bring out my pair, the manager told me that they dont have my pair anymore. Idk what that meant, but they said they will call another store and lmk. They called back within 15 mins and told me champs lenox is holding my pair and to go ask for the manager and he will give me the pair. Luckily, I was already on my way to buckhead, so I went to champs and when I spoke to the manager and asked how this could happen, he said it shouldnt have happened unless the manager/employees gave it somebody else. Pretty much implying it was "backdoored". He was legit pissed about the situation bc he knows that shouldve never happened. Im not upset bc in the end my champs acct got refilled with the balance. Of course it was really inconvenient for me, but at the end of the day it somewhat worked out for my champs acct. Figured Id share with you guys since most of us assumed the app release was a deterrent for backdooring.

Not totally deterrent as stores are still allowed to "keep some pairs back" up to a certain number for employees

Not totally deterrent as stores are still allowed to "keep some pairs back" up to a certain number for employees

But if you've reserved a pair with the app reservation system that pair shouldn't be going to employees. I know if I have a reservation at a store I'm not leaving without my pair or a pair guaranteed from another store like jms630 jms630 .

But if you've reserved a pair with the app reservation system that pair shouldn't be going to employees. I know if I have a reservation at a store I'm not leaving without my pair or a pair guaranteed from another store like jms630 jms630 .
I agree. Just saying the system isn't w/o flaw and stores are allowed to hold back pairs for employees which of course can be manipulated.

My balance reset to zero but still shows I’m VIP until Sept of next year. Not sure what happened but it’s all good.

Tried copping the code from GB footlocker last night but their beacons are working still lol

My balance reset to zero but still shows I’m VIP until Sept of next year. Not sure what happened but it’s all good.

Tried copping the code from GB footlocker last night but their beacons are working still lol

some say it has no effects on draw i feel it does and so do others. it seems that it decreases ur chances.

Back
Top Bottom