NTATL Nike talk ATL

Damn. So they went earlier than 6am?

My order was at 3:48 am.
The website was down for maintenance for an hr until they launched it, so my page monitor just kept on pinging. I figured to just see if they at least loaded the product page and as soon as I got loaded into the jordan section, it was the first product. They took down the page as soon as it sold out. I honestly just got really lucky.

haven’t copped anything since my bday in August but the shoe gods smiled on me this month. My boy ooped me on the top 3 golds and now the Kaws :smokin

Just hit on Kaws raffle

Same here. Whats strange is that I never completed the payment process (or so it seemed), as it stayed on the 'Please Wait' payment queue. Didn't receive an entry confirmation either....just this email today that I won. Got lucky....but I also got lucky w/ the grey pair on that raffle back in April.
Kaws.jpg

Smh that’s crazy. Honestly that’s why I use GOAT. Cats be so desperate for a come up you can’t trust them to not pull something foolish at the swap

Thats in henry where i stay

the police station in stock bridge actually has a sign that says that public sales can be done in the lot for safety reasons
that's where i would prefer Lots of people don't know but the police are cool with private "legal" transactions on they lots

also post offices are good too they are federal land try and act funny and the feds will be on you

the feds are petty and will not have that ish going down on they property

kids are vulnerable because half the time they don't have a car and then they trying to flip off whites and stuff at a park.

starfox070 starfox070 didn't know you stayed in Henry. I stay in Hampton off Hwy 81. And that's crazy because it's so close to home. Heard the teen that got killed tried to rob them & they killed him in self defense but they both had guns. Crazy

facts i'm off eagles landing

there has been a lot of robbing and scamming going on

my home girl got her card read at qt on battle creek and all her funds drained i assume she only had checking

another friends card just got breached and drained

listed some early pair of 11's i copped on ebay the scammers were out in full force way more than normal. (they going for more on ebay some nice change to make my personal pair under retail)

needless to say fellas until the holiday season over watch yourselves

dont get it twisted lots of wolves are starving our economy is upside down and it will get worse year after year.

Yea it’s jugg season smh

And it’s just shoes!!!!

Always always meet at police stations or post office.

bleudevil bleudevil - Nice. Got my pair in as well, but I am afraid to wear them since they are all patent leather. Maybe one day. lol.

image1 (3).jpeg

Finally got in the yellow yeezys today from yeezy supply. As weird as it sounds, they arent as bright yellow as I thought they would be. More on the duller side.
Got the OW Vapormax coming in this week. Pretty excited for those. The end of the year has been too crazy with all these releases.

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 9
bleudevil bleudevil - Nice. Got my pair in as well, but I am afraid to wear them since they are all patent leather. Maybe one day. lol.

Finally got in the yellow yeezys today from yeezy supply. As weird as it sounds, they arent as bright yellow as I thought they would be. More on the duller side.
Got the OW Vapormax coming in this week. Pretty excited for those. The end of the year has been too crazy with all these releases.

Wow! You've got some serious heat in the last few weeks. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom