NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn since everyone is claiming they are going to leave I might as well too.

Well NT, its been fun, 6 years and I have nothing but some Jordans, sb dunks, and E-friends to show. Thanks.

roll.gif

but on the real. you brought that upon yourself fam. thats the main i dont put up my pic and all that on here. there's just too many NTers in SF.

laugh.gif
That was funny, yet messed up for cats to out you to that Russian broad with the Bob Sanders obsession, but damn, that's pure Celtic green envy forcats to go further and slander you on other sites.
laugh.gif

MisterP, don't leave fam.

i dont think you should let some internet clowns get to you and make you leave NT but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do

Understandable. I've been on this site since the 6th grade (currently in my 2nd year of College) and its def not the same place. But still, I thinkI'll always be on here until I'm chilling somewhere with Heath Ledger, discussing The Dark Knight. As corny as it sounds, NT has had a huge influencein my life. Sucks people took it to that level but hopefully karma hits them twice as hard. I always thought it was dope when people actually post experiencesor stories the way you did..some people really are just that comfortable with this place and I don't blame anyone who is. Especially if you've beenhere for a few years. Most people who have a going away post usually come back (like Premo...except ended up getting banned and never showed his face again
frown.gif
laugh.gif
). But if you don't return, good luck with your life. Be safe.

Back
Top Bottom