NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Shoulda never gave them hos computers!!!!

Seriously, good luck but I learned the internet is a (too) small place.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

You needed to let everybody know you're "leaving" an internet based "forum" ?

Ban this dude.....Who asked you for your uselessopinion

Mr P...never really spoke to you, but I saw the BS that you put up with...I'd be outraged, but that is why I never let people get peoples names andmyspace/facebook IDs , workplaces etc....people are rather grime ridden on here...and will do anything for a quick laugh even if at another membersexpense

Sorry to hear P.

I'm not going to front though, in your younger days you would always brag about the number of girls you got. As you have gotten older, I've known animprovement in you. You use to be an $%$@+%#. You've left that piece of you behind, and I appreciate that.

Unfortunately, your lifestyle has caught up to you.

Leaving NikeTalk won't solve the problem, since your info is already out there. Take it on the chin and keep on pushin'.

I'll see you tomorrow.

ohwell.gif

I got a profile on dontdatehimgirl too
smh.gif

Alot of your life has made its way on NT though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

why u put ur business out there in the first place? Sorry to hear you are leaving, but u gotta be more careful about what you're putting on here (or on the internet for that matter).

i agree 100% I will never put my %%#* out there like that.... well i will but will never involve real names and real pics...

I've been thinking about hanging it up too, so props to you if you can actually stay away.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif

P you was a cool dude, not surprised you goin out like this tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
really though. All that happened to you is definitely foul, but you putyourself out there fam, you love(d) the attention. It was rare that in any pyp pg 2 passed and you didn't post your pic. Same time you a glutton forpunishment, after the first incident i woulda capped all that, you keep diving in. Tell pinkloveheart a'what uuup, whas' hannin for me. Peace out. You be back though, i took like a year hiatus too.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MisterL the saga finally ends.
laugh.gif

honestly though i hope it was one of the broads he knew that was doin that #@@, not some lame on here.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

You needed to let everybody know you're "leaving" an internet based "forum" ?

Ban this dude.....Who asked you for your useless opinion

Mr P...never really spoke to you, but I saw the BS that you put up with...I'd be outraged, but that is why I never let people get peoples names and myspace/facebook IDs , workplaces etc....people are rather grime ridden on here...and will do anything for a quick laugh even if at another members expense

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]word pook, I wouldn't even do that to you.[/color]

I never known you that well. or talked you at all. but all that stuff they did was foul and that's why i aint ever putting my business out there.
you a good man. stay up fam.

damn PO you were that dude man, hate to see you go thanks for all the info in the JB forum always looked forward to your hints and all that good stuff take iteasy my dude. one

Damn, that's a cold situation to be in homie, sucks that people really had it out for you like that. I don't think that not posting on here will reallybenefit anything because I'm sure there are users who somewhat value your opinion regarding certain topics because you have been through a lot, I wouldjust say to monitor what personal information you post because of that fact that people will try and use it against you for the "lulz".

Mister P, i for one feel you. I dont know whats wrong with some of you on here.

About a year ago , or so we had a thread posting Hot chicks that we personally know. So i decided to help the thread out and post some chicks that i"know"
devil.gif

After doing so, more then 1 NTer sent messages to my lady, who nobody on here knows trying to snitch on me, sending links to her of the thread. Needless to sayit was a bad situation, and for what??!!? Like really, who does that? Why would anyone do that? It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

anyways, like i said, i feel ya. A lot of you on NT need to grow up, some of that stuff just isnt funny.

Back
Top Bottom