NT What is your Biggest Accomplishment in Life so Far?

My ability to enter a small room filled with people,speak, and exit that room without anyone noticing I was ther

Perfecting the art of bringing attention to myself by being as quiet as possible

College grad

Originally Posted by swizzc

>100k at 23 yrs old.
nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

info?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

graduated phi beta kappa, traveled abroad (New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Jamaica) , seen Gnarls Barkley live (TWICE), seen Stevie Wonder live (TWICE) having Cee-Lo DM me
happy.gif

but on the real when I bought my house. That was what solidified it for me. I had arrived
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

graduated phi beta kappa, traveled abroad (New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Jamaica) , seen Gnarls Barkley live (TWICE), seen Stevie Wonder live (TWICE) having Cee-Lo DM me
happy.gif

but on the real when I bought my house. That was what solidified it for me. I had arrived
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First male in my family to graduate from High School. (Not a big deal to me, but it kinda seems like it is considering all my cousins dropped out of HS)
First male in my family to attend and graduate from University. (Also made the Dean's list)

First male in my family to graduate from High School. (Not a big deal to me, but it kinda seems like it is considering all my cousins dropped out of HS)
First male in my family to attend and graduate from University. (Also made the Dean's list)

Getting my bachelors and graduating cum laude.. Getting into vet school..  Paying all my bills with no assistance (feels good but a reminder I'm getting old)

Getting my bachelors and graduating cum laude.. Getting into vet school..  Paying all my bills with no assistance (feels good but a reminder I'm getting old)

Writing a book.

I just bought a guitar and I am learning how to play. I eventually want to make an album.

Besides being a parent, the rest of my life is dedicated to achieving accomplishments that money can't buy.

Writing a book.

I just bought a guitar and I am learning how to play. I eventually want to make an album.

Besides being a parent, the rest of my life is dedicated to achieving accomplishments that money can't buy.

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

aint that the truth.. smh

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

aint that the truth.. smh

Having sex with a stripper multiple times and she cook me breafastHaving a son (not with the stripper)Finishing my enlistment in the military (air force)hopefully a clean divorce from my wife so I can be with this %*%%@!# I met at a party

Having sex with a stripper multiple times and she cook me breafastHaving a son (not with the stripper)Finishing my enlistment in the military (air force)hopefully a clean divorce from my wife so I can be with this %*%%@!# I met at a party

Back
Top Bottom