NT What is your Biggest Accomplishment in Life so Far?

nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Getting my dream job.......by far.

When I got the call, I felt like Will Smith in pursuit of happyness.
Now I spend the rest of my senior year partying.

Getting my dream job.......by far.

When I got the call, I felt like Will Smith in pursuit of happyness.
Now I spend the rest of my senior year partying.

Finishing my Undergrad last spring. Hopefully if things pan out like they should I should be switching jobs and getting into what I want to do. Meaning I should be on pace to getting into business school to get my MBA in 2-4 years time.

Finishing my Undergrad last spring. Hopefully if things pan out like they should I should be switching jobs and getting into what I want to do. Meaning I should be on pace to getting into business school to get my MBA in 2-4 years time.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL
Son, as soon as I saw this thread, I knew you'd be in here dropping a line about med school 
laugh.gif
. It's all good man.

its a big accomplishment and relevant to the thread........
ohwell.gif
maybe i shouldn't cause i'm thinking about dropping out. it's funny, this is something i actually rarely tell people in real life for fear of being treated differently.

either way i'm damn proud of my bachelors degree.
pimp.gif
why are you thinking about dropping out?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL
Son, as soon as I saw this thread, I knew you'd be in here dropping a line about med school 
laugh.gif
. It's all good man.

its a big accomplishment and relevant to the thread........
ohwell.gif
maybe i shouldn't cause i'm thinking about dropping out. it's funny, this is something i actually rarely tell people in real life for fear of being treated differently.

either way i'm damn proud of my bachelors degree.
pimp.gif
why are you thinking about dropping out?
frown.gif

Came from a "third-world" country with zero chances of succeeding. Started high school and went on to become the valedictorian. I was then accepted at Berkeley and no one was willing to bet on me. They all thought I wasn't going to make since they though I wasn't cut out for it. Just graduated this may and I'm now looking for a job to support me through law school. Not bad for a kid who grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

Came from a "third-world" country with zero chances of succeeding. Started high school and went on to become the valedictorian. I was then accepted at Berkeley and no one was willing to bet on me. They all thought I wasn't going to make since they though I wasn't cut out for it. Just graduated this may and I'm now looking for a job to support me through law school. Not bad for a kid who grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

Leaving my little island in the Pacific, Guam to make something of myself
And being the first in my family to go to college, in the United States, that is

Leaving my little island in the Pacific, Guam to make something of myself
And being the first in my family to go to college, in the United States, that is

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Married a Nurse

Househusband FTW 
pimp.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
pimp.gif

This is my dream, tips?
-Find a woman REMOTELY interested in the medical field, hell she could be a CNA, tech, w/e
-Make sure she actually gets ACCEPTED to Nursing School (You would not BELIEVE the kind of crap ppl have to go through)
-Make it Absolutely IMPERATIVE she does not work while in Nursing School  ( Get on your grind.....No Part Time Jobs/Striping....Holiday.) She has to eat, breathe, %@%$,  Nursing crap for 2 years
- Nod and smile when she runs her mouth about what she learned today
-Stunt at the Graduation (It aint Over Yet)
- Once she graduates she has to study the NCLEX, women are funny about Nursing Materials, they dont use half of it, it cost $500, but THEY GOTTA HAVE IT..........Oblige

oh yea most Nurses are single, they work crappy hours so partners are always cheating..........Stay faithful, make sure the crib is not a complete mess (Cant spend her off days cleaning
laugh.gif
), and watch her slowly become a Republican as taxes are making her  lose her mind.....

Hope any of this helps

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Married a Nurse

Househusband FTW 
pimp.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
pimp.gif

This is my dream, tips?
-Find a woman REMOTELY interested in the medical field, hell she could be a CNA, tech, w/e
-Make sure she actually gets ACCEPTED to Nursing School (You would not BELIEVE the kind of crap ppl have to go through)
-Make it Absolutely IMPERATIVE she does not work while in Nursing School  ( Get on your grind.....No Part Time Jobs/Striping....Holiday.) She has to eat, breathe, %@%$,  Nursing crap for 2 years
- Nod and smile when she runs her mouth about what she learned today
-Stunt at the Graduation (It aint Over Yet)
- Once she graduates she has to study the NCLEX, women are funny about Nursing Materials, they dont use half of it, it cost $500, but THEY GOTTA HAVE IT..........Oblige

oh yea most Nurses are single, they work crappy hours so partners are always cheating..........Stay faithful, make sure the crib is not a complete mess (Cant spend her off days cleaning
laugh.gif
), and watch her slowly become a Republican as taxes are making her  lose her mind.....

Hope any of this helps

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom