NT What is your Biggest Accomplishment in Life so Far?

i was just about to make a "have you ever felt accomplished" thread ... craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy ...

anyway, i just walked out of a meeting with the CEO, CFO and 3 VPs of my company ... I'm just a peon but I felt accomplished ...

my biggest accomplishment to date is finishing college for my mother ... raised me by herself and i wanted to do right by her ...

i was just about to make a "have you ever felt accomplished" thread ... craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy ...

anyway, i just walked out of a meeting with the CEO, CFO and 3 VPs of my company ... I'm just a peon but I felt accomplished ...

my biggest accomplishment to date is finishing college for my mother ... raised me by herself and i wanted to do right by her ...

Not gettin a girl pregnant
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nah..being the first one in my family to graduate college..

Not gettin a girl pregnant
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nah..being the first one in my family to graduate college..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL

Right there with u my man. In 6 months my biggest accomplishment will be rocking that MD at the end of my name.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Got a B.S., M.S., working on my med degree. lifetime student FTW/FTL

Right there with u my man. In 6 months my biggest accomplishment will be rocking that MD at the end of my name.

Nothing...

But I always look at the bright side

I got my fam...I got a Job ,got a car...I got my health
I can gain opportunities to actually accomplish something bigger...
and thats what i'm striving for.

Nothing...

But I always look at the bright side

I got my fam...I got a Job ,got a car...I got my health
I can gain opportunities to actually accomplish something bigger...
and thats what i'm striving for.

Working full time and going to night- school full time, and I'm about two quarters away (provided they offer the classes and don't have cutbacks) from graduating with my Bachelor's. (Just worked from 18-25 and went back to school when I was 26. I just turned 31 in Oct by the way.)

Getting married in July.

Wifey is in nursing school and even tho we're kinda struggling, i'm happy to say that she's not working and is focused all on school.

I'd rather put her through school n pay the mortgage instead of copping some jays right now....

Working full time and going to night- school full time, and I'm about two quarters away (provided they offer the classes and don't have cutbacks) from graduating with my Bachelor's. (Just worked from 18-25 and went back to school when I was 26. I just turned 31 in Oct by the way.)

Getting married in July.

Wifey is in nursing school and even tho we're kinda struggling, i'm happy to say that she's not working and is focused all on school.

I'd rather put her through school n pay the mortgage instead of copping some jays right now....

I'm glad I read this thread, my last final is tomorrow.  One day I'll be back to say I have my bachelors in mechanical engineering!

I'm glad I read this thread, my last final is tomorrow.  One day I'll be back to say I have my bachelors in mechanical engineering!

finally got my drivers license
happy.gif

and not having a kid since almost everyone around my way is straight droppin seeds in every girl
30t6p3b.gif

finally got my drivers license
happy.gif

and not having a kid since almost everyone around my way is straight droppin seeds in every girl
30t6p3b.gif

almost done with dentistry school, another year (I hope) till i open up my own practice

almost done with dentistry school, another year (I hope) till i open up my own practice

My ability to enter a small room filled with people,speak, and exit that room without anyone noticing I was ther

Perfecting the art of bringing attention to myself by being as quiet as possible

College grad

Back
Top Bottom