NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Does anyone have a link to a vid of Fung actually shaking hands w/ the defense? I remember it was a big point as a kid, but I'd love to see that again

Not the handshake but still cool to watch. I'd love to see the shakes though too.

Was OJ really that smug? Laughing making jokes and **** like they got Cuba portraying him to be? Seems like the over did that. Like did dude really have the nerve to be acting like that?

Last edited:
ew-cover-1400-1401-subs_612x380.jpg

When this series is all done,

I'd like to see them do the Puff Daddy case. I remember watching a documentary on johnnie saying that after Puffy, he didn't want to take anymore murder cases anymore.

Last edited:
When this series is all done,

I'd like to see them do the Puff Daddy case. I remember watching a documentary on johnnie saying that after Puffy, he didn't want to take anymore murder cases anymore.
Nobody got murdered in that case tho...

Puffy screwing over Shyne really isn't big enough.

Puff was never painted in the light as obviously guilty like OJ was to a certain public and the case definitely did not capture the nation to any point that we all cared about it.1

I don't even remember thinking Puff would be convicted.

All I know is Shyne did have a gun and let off in the club. Now he's Jewish or Muslim and deported from the country.

Last edited:
Apples and Oranges...

that's a god damn lie & that's coming from someone who loves both & has seen every ep of both too many times to count

American Crime Story: Martin v. Seinfeld.
Martin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seinfeld

yep

American Crime Story: Martin v. Seinfeld.

If Twitter was around in 1995, this would be a legitimate discussion. :lol:

Martin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seinfeld

I used to think this until I started watching Seinfeld. The show was/is legit brilliant. Just like Martin; I can watch reruns and still laugh even though i know what jokes are coming.

If anything...

Martin = Seinfeld

Last edited:
nah martin is def better

Martin definitely had more laugh out loud moments for me, but consistently good week to week...I think they're on the same level.

but to each his own.

Anybody know how many eps are left in People vs OJ?

Esquire Sets All-Day O.J. Simpson Trial Marathon

View media item 1966019
Esquire is the latest network to jump on the O.J. Simpson bandwagon.

The NBCUniversal-owned cable channel will revisit the high-profile murder case with The Real O.J. Simpson Trial, a 12-hour special set to air on Sunday, April 3, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET/PT. The broadcast marathon will recap the events of the 1995 murder trial, from the opening arguments to the final verdict, using archival footage.

The criminal case recently came back into the cultural conversation thanks to FX’s buzzy miniseries The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story, which is set to air its finale two days later on April 5.

Here’s a detailed schedule of Esquire’s all-day special:

9 a.m.-10 a.m.: “The Kickoff" — Opening statements by prosecutors Marcia Clark, Christopher Darden and “Dream Team” defense lead Johnnie Cochran.

10 a.m.-11 a.m.: “Dead-Ball, Foul Play" — Opening statements continue and new witnesses not disclosed by the defense allow state prosecutor Clark an additional opening statement.

11 a.m.-12 p.m.: “The F Word" — Former LAPD detective Mark Fuhrman testifies.

12 p.m.-1 p.m.: “I Plead The Fifth” — Defense witnesses testify. Fuhrman makes a stunning return. F. Lee Bailey enthralls the media.

1 p.m.-2 p.m.: “Take Care of the Hands That Take Care of You" — A particular pair of gloves holds the courtroom’s attention.

2 p.m.-3 p.m.: “Is Kato Your Middle Name?“ — Struggling actor and Simpson guest-house occupant Brian “Kato” Kaelin begins a multi-day appearance.

3 p.m.-4 p.m.: “Never Live With Someone That Won the Heisman” — Testimony continues with Kaelin.

4 p.m.-5 p.m : “Did We Just Have an Earthquake: Thumps on the Wall” — Kaelin wraps up his time on the stand, then faces the waiting media.

5 p.m.-6 p.m.: “Running Back” — Closing arguments by prosecutors Clark and Darden, defense team’s Cochran and Barry Scheck.

6 p.m.-7 p.m.: “Milking the Clock” — Closing arguments by prosecutors Clark and Darden, defense team’s Cochran and Scheck.

7 p.m.-8 p.m.: “Play to the Whistle” — Closing arguments continue. Rebuttals by the prosecution.

8 p.m.-9 p.m.: “If It Doesn’t Fit, You Must Acquit" — Closing arguments, rebuttal and the verdict of the Trial of the Century.

Back
Top Bottom