NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

F. Lee Bailey is the illest ***** alive.

Im certain of this.
i watch a bit of the cross examination he did on fuhrman on Youtube......Bailey 
pimp.gif

i watch a bit of the cross examination he did on fuhrman on Youtube......Bailey :pimp:

I've been on a F. Lee Bailey Youtube binge dude is hilarious with the one liners.

Young F. Lee Bailey swag was phenomenal. Not a single damb was given in any moment of his life. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Reactions: God
To add to his legacy. Between Cochran Shapiro and kardashian Bailey has outlived all of them. He's STILL alive :wow: :pimp:

To add to his legacy. Between Cochran Shapiro and kardashian Bailey has outlived all of them. He's STILL alive :wow: :pimp:

Shapiro is still alive and started a 500 million dollar company...meanwhile F Lee Bailey got disbarred.

Shapiro hedged his bets, and got rewarded. :smh:

i watch a bit of the cross examination he did on fuhrman on Youtube......Bailey :pimp:

I've been on a F. Lee Bailey Youtube binge dude is hilarious with the one liners.

Young F. Lee Bailey swag was phenomenal. Not a single damb was given in any moment of his life. :pimp: :pimp:

one of my personal favorite F.Lee videos, last minute or so is Furman but he totally owns this cop on the witness stand.

The old jury guy I knew I remembered him from somewhere.

When he said dude had no life :rofl: :rofl:. This is def one of the best shows I've ever saw.

Does anyone have a link to a vid of Fung actually shaking hands w/ the defense? I remember it was a big point as a kid, but I'd love to see that again

Back
Top Bottom