NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Man, the scene where they were outside in the hall and Johnnie and Chris had a heart-to-heart. All of sudden, Johnnie goes "I'm here to win". Man, I thought that was just a straight-up diss to him.

But Johnnie had to outdo himself by dissing Chris in front of his peers and in front of the judge. GOT EM!

This show is just the best.
Agreed, but he helped out Darden by telling him to not take the Fuhrman L.

Cochran still has more Ls to hand out to Darden in the next few episodes.

Last edited:
Man, the scene where they were outside in the hall and Johnnie and Chris had a heart-to-heart. All of sudden, Johnnie goes "I'm here to win". Man, I thought that was just a straight-up diss to him.

But Johnnie had to outdo himself by dissing Chris in front of his peers and in front of the judge. GOT EM!

This show is just the best.
It was a warning. The way he said it and walked off, Darden should've taken heed. The gloves came off Cochran at that moment. Darden just didn't know.

Last edited:
Darden couldnt handle Cochran...he was just too witty and polished. Plus Darden looked up to him so that worked in Johnnys favor. Its like telling Karate Kid to beat Mr. Miyagi...its not happening :lol:

Just watched. Good episode. How come the female lawyer on Cochran's side doesnt get any speaking lines?

Cochran really did say "***** please" :pimp: I thought that was FX being dramatic :lol:
I thought that was just added in, too. Anytime something crazy happens I scoff at FX for being so dramatic, then I look it up and it's almost exactly what happened.:lol:

Last edited:
giphy.gif
I came in today just to make the request for this gif :lol: :pimp:

Another way the defense played Darden is that F. Lee Bailey said that Darden would ask him for a grade every day after court and he would always give him a C+.

During a recess Bailey told Darden that if you don't have him try on the gloves, I will. Bailey who couldn't fit the gloves himself and knew O.J.'s hand were much bigger, said as we know now Darden took the "bait".

According to Bailey, the day of the verdict the officers asked O.J. for his autograph, because they said he was going home later that day. I'm really interested to see if that is shown in this series.

Imagine if Mark Fuhrman never took the stand. After he was forced to plead the fifth, they lost the case. OJ would've been in jail for the murders.

Another way the defense played Darden is that F. Lee Bailey said that Darden would ask him for a grade every day after court and he would always give him a C+.

During a recess Bailey told Darden that if you don't have him try on the gloves, I will. Bailey who couldn't fit the gloves himself and knew O.J.'s hand were much bigger, said as we know now Darden took the "bait".

According to Bailey, the day of the verdict the officers asked O.J. for his autograph, because they said he was going home later that day. I'm really interested to see if that is shown in this series.
Damn, Darden seeking approval is not a good look.

The dream team played him, but he also played himself.

Seems like Chris and Marcia were too emotionally driven by different things to make clear decisions in this trial, because some of the things we're seeing them butcher is ridiculous.

If Fuhrman's history was so well known and if you had a "slam dunk" case in the first place, why in the hell risk that for some racist cop? All while knowing the defense was playing the race card. That is some stupid **** right there :lol:

I cant see this show delivering like this if the subject was Hurricane Katrina.
Yeah. I mean it was a big event via natural disaster. There is no one person or group of ppl we all think of when we think of Katrina.

So even if the ppl behind this contact the real ppl and document moments as told it's just not going to be the same.

At best they'll make use of the looters/salvage media coverage, the ppl raped and murdered during this, and some other crazy **** that went down during this we had no clue about. Casting will be key once again.

Back
Top Bottom