i wanted to join.

but its too late now

i wouldnt even know how to go about buliding some muscle

im about 5'11 145 last time i check but im very skinny

i wanna be big but lean, not swole or anything of that nature

i dont know how i would be able to do that with work and school

7am-245pm school and 3pm-930pm sometime at work at kids footlocker

Last edited:
I assume XF Up? does that mix have like a Cheesecake consistency? I Was thinking about mixing greek yogurt with LCP XF up and putting it in a gram cracker crust and letting it chill/put in freezer
it's pretty thick but not sure if it's thick enough to make a pie with. maybe after the freezer it'll harden enough? if you make a cheesecake, post up how it tastes.

Damn Freeze. Mirin heavy. Here's my progress. I used to be 150 back in september. I'm currently 170 and feel great. Want to bulk up a little more. I'm 5"11 btw

View media item 871787
Just noticed my left arm is much smaller than my right lmao

Btw, what protein powder is it that has lemon cream pie?

Last edited:
Lookn good Rook 
smokin.gif

If you want good food that isn't fattening and easy to make buy a crock pot/slow cooker.

Man I got this recipe for chicken breast that's basically like barbeque pulled pork.

***** fire. Next #slowcook Sunday I'm on this Turkey Chili.

Weighed in at 191.0 this week. That's three pounds up from last week. No big deal, I'm still three pounds down from initial weight.

Appreciate it def coming from you lmao. After getting clowned last year being skinny i had to try and get big bruh
Real recognize real. Getting big is the way to go.

Im down like 2 pounds lol I just can't make myself lose these strength gains bros.

Back with an update...

5'10.
185 pounds.
Gained five pounds over a three week period. I cut chicken, beef out of my diet two weeks ago so I am only consuming fish as the meat in lunch and dinner meals. I find it kind of odd that I am not losing weight as a result of this. However, I do drink three raw eggs in the AM and PM and my peanut butter consumption is up to about 2.5 pounds a week.

I probably need not because of the risk of salmonella, but it's sometimes quicker to just drink and go instead of waiting to cook them

can i proxy some strange flavored kit kats bro?
lol yeah man. i always bring back the load.

i'm taking katana pre, allmax creatine, orthocore multi, kirkland fish oil and pes select protein (snickerdoodle).

that transformation is amazing. huge fat loss and significant muscle mass gain. wonder what anabolics he used.

I'm saying.

There's a dude at my gym that had a transformation like that.

I don't know what happened, but I guess he was getting clowned hard because he was taking anabolics but was denying it.

He stop going to that gym. Haven't seen him since.

I wonder if it's the same guy? :nerd:

Last edited:
Oh ok, I'm here thinking how's my mans knocking back 3 jars of peanut butter a week expecting lose weight?

Easy snack to get crazy calories is just eating PB with a spoon and Drinking milk. Figure 8-10 spoonfuls of PB is like 800-1000 calories and say a 8 ounce glass of milk adds another 150+

My goto bulk "meal" when watching tv and dont want a heavy meal

Last edited:
For real PB is a godsend for guys who struggle to put on weight.

Dudes over on BB be on dat struggle bulk down milk and PB by the jar and gallon lol

Damn how am I JUST seeing this thread now??? Smh

Last year August, I was 296 and after having my daughter I figured its time for me to change my lifestyle. Currently (March 23) I'm at 236 pounds. I've had a couple of setbacks along the way and I'm still trying to figure out my diet and workouts. For the last 2 weeks I've been doing HIIT in the mornings for 25 min. On Mon-Fri and I've been dropping weight QUICK. And then for my muscle workouts I do them on m-w-f in the afternoon.

One thing I have learned is that pushing yourself is very important however rest is also very important as well ! Us guys with our egos need to becareful lol.

Gonna read each page and try to learn more from here, I look forward to reading posts in here !

Let's do work!!!!:smokin

[thread="584502"]Thought you was going for the CR7 elite aesthetics <a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/38962" style="display:inline-block;">@RoOk</a>
[/thread]

I am bruh haha. I'm going to go on a crazy cut soon as I finish this bulk. Once spring officially happens here in NY I'll start playing soccer everyday again so I'll lose most of my gains. Want to make sure I maintain a good amount and keep lifting

Back
Top Bottom