NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Normally I have about 800 extra calories at the end of the day. All I've been eating is brocoli steamers and chicken breast with the occasional fig Newton. I don't do as much cardio at the gym. Normally 10minutes of running. I usually go to bed around 4am and get up at 12. Could the times that I eat play a factor? I usually view 12 am as a new day and start my calories at 0 but should I not start them over until I wake up??
You're going to need to do a lot more cardio than that if you're trying to lose weight. What is the average mph you go for those 10 minutes?

Lol he doesn't need to do cardio besides for overall health benefits. At 350 lbs I gaurentee f he actually eats 2000-2500 lbs weight will be dropping off fast

Cosign.. you don't need to do cardio to lose weight.. anything at that weight you'll lose it.

But lifting to lose weight > sprinting on a treadmill or elliptical 

From experience, Lucky's right.

Al I was doing last year was DDP yoga and eating 2000-2500 calroies and I lost 40 lbs in 4 months. I'm doing that exact plan this year...I'm starting the diet portion first then going to work in the exercise bit by bit as to not burn myself out lie last time.

I think he's just not trying enough tbh.

4 weeks of working out at 350lbs and not a single pound loss? You should have a least lost that initial water weight.. speaking of water are you drinking enough?

I have a similar problem as 350 pound guy. I'm 290 and eat **** all the time. I actually hit the gym yesterday (first in a while) and it was aight. I have a back injury which prevents me from playing basketball and even sitting gets uncomfortable in an extended period of time.

Lol he doesn't need to do cardio besides for overall health benefits. At 350 lbs I gaurentee f he actually eats 2000-2500 lbs weight will be dropping off fast

Lucky, I'm the dude who got at u on Instagram/myfitnesspal last week. Can you offer me any suggestions based on the info from my page?

Lucky, I'm the dude who got at u on Instagram/myfitnesspal last week. Can you offer me any suggestions based on the info from my page?

What did you use to get your caloric goal? The IIFYM calculator I posted or myfitnesspal? Also invest in measuring cups and a food scale if you don't own one

Its amazing how much you truly can eat when you watch what you eat.

absolutely. When I cut, thats when I truly feel I eat the most. my metabolism is like a jet engine. I'm constantly hungry. I've been cutting..and actually gaining weight, but losing fat. I gotta be careful not to put on too much muscle and be out here beastly and scary on some Batista ****. I want to be strong and functional, but also aesthetic.

When you cut you realize how many calories are in little crappy things. This weekend I plan on smashing either a 20 piece Lemon Pepper wing or a 6 ct Chick Fil A cookie (6 cookies 1980 calories :x )

My Go too "sweet" has been Talenti, a pint is usually 800-960 calories 30g fat 124 carbs 16g protein lol pretty much on days I have that everything else I eat is super high protein and low carb to make it all fit my macros.

absolutely. When I cut, thats when I truly feel I eat the most. my metabolism is like a jet engine. I'm constantly hungry. I've been cutting..and actually gaining weight, but losing fat. I gotta be careful not to put on too much muscle and be out here beastly and scary on some Batista ****. I want to be strong and functional, but also aesthetic.
Them feels….

I want to be Batista doe...

When will it be my turn?

Cnat really lift much since im coming off a broken wrist and i dont wanna put pressure on it

Im frail as hell

my dessert "treat" has been a scoop or so of lemon creme pie protein mixed in with some plain greek yogurt. tasty.

have been resisting the hoards of pie/cupcakes/brownies etc at work.

my dessert "treat" has been a scoop or so of lemon creme pie protein mixed in with some plain greek yogurt. tasty.

I PULLED A YOU THIS WEEK MAN SMH

0# LOSS

IM BLAMING MY BINGE ON ST PATTYS DAY LOL

JAMESON BINGE

I DIDNT REALIZE HOW TOSSED I WAS.

AT MY BAR I APPARENTLY TOOK ALL THE STRAWS AND THREW THEM AT PEOPLE

SMH

Great job to the guys that are dropping LBs like it ain't a thing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm in here working in the opposite direction, trying to get rid of my skinny frame once and for all. Been lifting pretty much every day since the 1st & feeling good. Shoulder & Legs today :pimp:

Keep it up fam :pimp:

I assume XF Up? does that mix have like a Cheesecake consistency? I Was thinking about mixing greek yogurt with LCP XF up and putting it in a gram cracker crust and letting it chill/put in freezer

Back
Top Bottom