NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

How long do you guys typically spend in the gym ? And anyone know of any good sites to get on some good work out routines
forum.bodybuilding.com

They got good stickies and sections there.. peep the nutrition and the workout programs forum.

Down about 2 lbs since the start. Still feeling strong :pimp:

Dat dere fat loss

Wish i could diet as hard as i go to the gym/cardio
laugh.gif
QFT

First Weigh in since I started and lost 6 pounds already. :smokin

According to the scale, I'm now 236 lbs.
All cardio for as many days as I can during the week. :smokin

-Drew

I'm in!

Currently 5'7 and weigh 207.

I'm trying to get to at least a comfortable 180, 175 would be idea as well. I also wanted to get my numbers up on the bench and squats.

Bench: 300 max - goal: 315
Squats: 405 max - goal: 415

Those extra few pounds are tough
Forgot to update on the 15th but anyways:

Current weight as of today:

197.6lbs

Down 9.5lbs since the first.

Everyone that's keeping track of macros, what are you macros set at? I'm doing 205p/220c/80f

Ive been going to the gym and only gaining weight 
mean.gif
, I don't have anything to calculate body fat.

IIFYM says I should be on this type of diet to cut weight I will start this today.
[table][tr][td]CARBS[/td][td]PROTEIN[/td][td]FAT[/td][td]FIBER[/td][td]CALORIES[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per day[/td][td]94[/td][td]212.5[/td][td]68[/td][td]34 - 43[/td][td]1838[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per meal[/td][td]31.3[/td][td]70.8[/td][td]22.7[/td][td]11 - 14[/td][td]613[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm scared to do it bro.

dont do it if you have health issues/high blood pressure

outside of that and the sore throat the first week stuff is legit, lol literally has me struggling to eat at work because the appetite suppression is super strong. This is probably amazing for anyone that wants to do IF.

are you doing a dose preworkout or are you also taking a stimmed pre on top of the daily caffeine amount?

Ive been going to the gym and only gaining weight 
mean.gif
, I don't have anything to calculate body fat.

IIFYM says I should be on this type of diet to cut weight I will start this today.
[table][tr][td]CARBS[/td][td]PROTEIN[/td][td]FAT[/td][td]FIBER[/td][td]CALORIES[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per day[/td][td]94[/td][td]212.5[/td][td]68[/td][td]34 - 43[/td][td]1838[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per meal[/td][td]31.3[/td][td]70.8[/td][td]22.7[/td][td]11 - 14[/td][td]613[/td][/tr][/table]
94g of protein a day or carbs? lol those numbers don't make sense unless you selected "reckless" fat loss. I wouldn't recommend that.
Any of yall try any preworkout drinks?
I've been taking C4 since my workouts are in the morning. I need that extra boost!

So, I just tried a preworkout drink for the 1st time.. I feel like I could rip through steel lol. I just had an amazing workout

Lucky what can I do about recovery after leg day?

Man I feel like death and just want to sleep all day. Every other day I'm good even energized.
you need to do some cooldown stretching to avoid lactic acid build up. I have a foam roller that I use to avoid soreness in my legs.

How long do you guys typically spend in the gym ? And anyone know of any good sites to get on some good work out routines
45-60 minutes is just fine, you don't want to overtrain and pull a muscle/tear a ligament

Back
Top Bottom