NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Whats up gents

i have not been doing good lately, i had family here from UK but they left, so now back on track.

where are you guys buying ec stack from?

im interested.

Good to know the product is called Bronkaid
i did some research does our local cvs and walmart carry this item,
i read on some BB forum that some people did find it in the local drug store.
Where are you guys buying it form?

I copped from Walgreens and bought 100 caffeine pills for like 3 bucks. I'm only doing 2 dose a day won't do 3 unless I see a plateau

I copped from Walgreens and bought 100 caffeine pills for like 3 bucks. I'm only doing 2 dose a day won't do 3 unless I see a plateau
Nice, i will check out my cvs after my work out...

any tips you guys do while working

i work 9-5 as a application tester..so im on my **** all day...

i get up stretch, walk around, but i feel like i can be doing more...any ideas guys

Had my first cheat day. I'm not really bummed because I've been doing good so far. It just escalated so quickly. Had a snack for breakfast, and a decent lunch. But from then on, just ate a bunch of chips, and then moms come home with some Wingstop. Only ate the chicken, but yeah. The only good thing to come out of this, is I won't be going to Wingstop regularly no more.

Nice, i will check out my cvs after my work out...
any tips you guys do while working
i work 9-5 as a application tester..so im on my **** all day...
i get up stretch, walk around, but i feel like i can be doing more...any ideas guys

Im in the same boat. Most of the time im sitting besides the usual walk to meetings/bathroom/break room stuff.

i can see abs again already

when is our next progress photo showing? apr 1?

You mean you lost a bunch of weight from the cardio or the lifting?

Not gonna post pics as they're in the other thread, but I went from 288 in November '11 to 177 exactly a year later. I was a **** ing cardio bunny for most of it with moderate weights. I didn't take my time, if I had a second chance to do it again i'd have gone Lucky's route and taking my time.

I'm currently cutting as well. Want to get down to about 8-9%. currently 12ish. I've been leaning out quite nicely lately without actually losing weight. Been hovering around the same weight since the start of my cut a few weeks ago and am already noticeably leaner. since I'm maintaining my weight I've also noticed some strength gains in the gym and an overall better feel since switching up my diet. so i'm actively burning fat while maintaining weight and gaining strength. With no supplements. no creatine, no whey, no hormones. Just working with my genetics, trying to optimize my own gifts.

6-6'1
201lbs

edit.

don't have any current pics with me, besides the newdz i send to the biddies, but these are older ones from the stay fit thread. bigger and leaner than all of these versions
900x900px-LL-a3b1766f_44919_10152319321400080_1156020481_n.jpeg

900x900px-LL-5c8600d9_IMG_20130624_113900-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-7eb41f2c_DSC04842.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty much changing my goals. Was initially trying to drop weight to cut fat and then build muscle. For 2 weeks I did and lost about 4-5 lbs, but I realized I'd rather just gain mass and muscle now and worry about cutting up later.

Calorie intake is unreal though. Killed a bunch of meals but was still about a 1000 calories short lol. I'd probably die eating more. Anyone recommend using mass gainers?

Pretty much changing my goals. Was initially trying to drop weight to cut fat and then build muscle. For 2 weeks I did and lost about 4-5 lbs, but I realized I'd rather just gain mass and muscle now and worry about cutting up later.

Calorie intake is unreal though. Killed a bunch of meals but was still about a 1000 calories short lol. I'd probably die eating more. Anyone recommend using mass gainers?

Make your own...

Add oats, banana and some fatty oil (olive or coconut)

Hell, use WHOLE milk, you'll up the calories on the MUCH cheaper route

I'm currently cutting as well. Want to get down to about 8-9%. currently 12ish. I've been leaning out quite nicely lately without actually losing weight. Been hovering around the same weight since the start of my cut a few weeks ago and am already noticeably leaner. since I'm maintaining my weight I've also noticed some strength gains in the gym and an overall better feel since switching up my diet. so i'm actively burning fat while maintaining weight and gaining strength. With no supplements. no creatine, no whey, no hormones. Just working with my genetics, trying to optimize my own gifts.

6-6'1
201lbs

edit.

don't have any current pics with me, besides the newdz i send to the biddies, but these are older ones from the stay fit thread. bigger and leaner than all of these versions
900x900px-LL-a3b1766f_44919_10152319321400080_1156020481_n.jpeg

900x900px-LL-5c8600d9_IMG_20130624_113900-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-7eb41f2c_DSC04842.jpeg

So lemme get this straight.

You the same height as me, I weigh 10 more pounds and you look like that?

Eff you man.

**** ain't fair

Make your own...

Add oats, banana and some fatty oil (olive or coconut)

Hell, use WHOLE milk, you'll up the calories on the MUCH cheaper route
I pretty much do that now.

Sample meal plan:
Meal 1 - 3 egg cheese omelette (mixed with whole milk), 3 strips of bacon, bowl if oatmeal

Meal 2 - Greek yogurt and a banana

Meal 3 - chicken thigh, large sweet potato, broccoli

Meal 4 - smoothie (spinach, coconut water, almond milk, strawberry, Greek yogurt, blueberries, black berries, banana)

Meal 5 -after workout protein shake (2 scoops of whey protein, spoon of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, flax seeds, whole milk)

Meal 6 - same as meal 3

This only gets me around 2300-2400 calories (using my fitness pal to track). Trying to break 3000 but I feel like my stomach is going to rupture. Bought some cliff bars to start adding to the count.

Been regularly in the gym for 4 weeks now and really can't see a difference. I've only been really sore after one workout maybe. Honestly, Im getting quite frustrated/feels like im wasting my time. Being at 350 lbs I would have thought the weight would slide off quickly at 1st. Atleast a pound or two

Been regularly in the gym for 4 weeks now and really can't see a difference. I've only been really sore after one workout maybe. Honestly, Im getting quite frustrated/feels like im wasting my time. Being at 350 lbs I would have thought the weight would slide off quickly at 1st. Atleast a pound or two
the weight should be flying off you at that weight, especially if you're going to the gym as well. Something tells me you're eating like **** or you ain't training as hard as you can if you say you aren't slightly sore even though you just started working out.

Normally I have about 800 extra calories at the end of the day. All I've been eating is brocoli steamers and chicken breast with the occasional fig Newton. I don't do as much cardio at the gym. Normally 10minutes of running. I usually go to bed around 4am and get up at 12. Could the times that I eat play a factor? I usually view 12 am as a new day and start my calories at 0 but should I not start them over until I wake up??

Back
Top Bottom