NT name a member of your family that you aren't on good terms with

what caused the situation for you and a said family member to not be talking to each other right now? do you think you'll ever set aside your differences with that person?

some people once done wrong, or treated wrong on a certain level, they can just stop all connection with a person even if it's family without a care...I'm one of those people, I'm loyal and I care for my family but don't double cross me and think we're just going to be cool the next following week.....I'm level 10 stubborn if I was done wrong by someone...i can go months and months without even saying Hi to them, and it won't effect me in the least.
tired.gif

what caused the situation for you and a said family member to not be talking to each other right now? do you think you'll ever set aside your differences with that person?

some people once done wrong, or treated wrong on a certain level, they can just stop all connection with a person even if it's family without a care...I'm one of those people, I'm loyal and I care for my family but don't double cross me and think we're just going to be cool the next following week.....I'm level 10 stubborn if I was done wrong by someone...i can go months and months without even saying Hi to them, and it won't effect me in the least.
tired.gif

aunt. dads sister. im supposed to make up with her for thanksgiving for losing a bet between my dad and I. I told him not to get his hopes up.

aunt. dads sister. im supposed to make up with her for thanksgiving for losing a bet between my dad and I. I told him not to get his hopes up.

I've got a sibling I haven't spoken with in about 12 yrs.

I agree with those above me, definitly not the thing to do. "Friends" are what they are but theres no substitution for family.

I've got a sibling I haven't spoken with in about 12 yrs.

I agree with those above me, definitly not the thing to do. "Friends" are what they are but theres no substitution for family.

Got a cousin that I fell out with real bad. Dude is a **** hole, straight up. All he does is use me, and all I do is let him cuz I keep hoping one day he'll realize I LOVE his dumb *%!. And it's not that he's slick, or that he "gets away" with the #!@*, it's that I've spent 22 years watching people throw dirt on his name and look down at him, and I don't wanna be one of those people. He's not a good dude. But it ain'tall his fault. #!@* just ain't always been easy for him and I know it. But sill... dude IS a real **** hole. So one day I get fed up with his #!@* and start telling him the truth (things like... "No, you can't use my car to go cheat on your baby mama... you hot -- fresh out the jail. ain't got no license, and the feds been watching ALL of us because YOU +#$@#+$ up. Plus that's my cousin's mama now, not just some random biddy, so I don't want that karma on MY hands.). He starts going off. We beefing. +%%$%* almost come to blows. He tells me I ain't never did #!@* for him (like he DIDN'T just get in the club free off my name and had 4-5 free drinks at the bar. ). So the next day, Marshals come scoop him up. He been in jail since on some other #!@*. As far as I'm concerned, jail or not I'm not +#$@#+$ with dude. But maybe while he in there he'll realize h had a stand up younger cousin once upon a time.

My parent's. mainly my mom.

she's been looking into my accounts without me knowing and having her friends at her work do the dirty work. Grimey!

Got a cousin that I fell out with real bad. Dude is a **** hole, straight up. All he does is use me, and all I do is let him cuz I keep hoping one day he'll realize I LOVE his dumb *%!. And it's not that he's slick, or that he "gets away" with the #!@*, it's that I've spent 22 years watching people throw dirt on his name and look down at him, and I don't wanna be one of those people. He's not a good dude. But it ain'tall his fault. #!@* just ain't always been easy for him and I know it. But sill... dude IS a real **** hole. So one day I get fed up with his #!@* and start telling him the truth (things like... "No, you can't use my car to go cheat on your baby mama... you hot -- fresh out the jail. ain't got no license, and the feds been watching ALL of us because YOU +#$@#+$ up. Plus that's my cousin's mama now, not just some random biddy, so I don't want that karma on MY hands.). He starts going off. We beefing. +%%$%* almost come to blows. He tells me I ain't never did #!@* for him (like he DIDN'T just get in the club free off my name and had 4-5 free drinks at the bar. ). So the next day, Marshals come scoop him up. He been in jail since on some other #!@*. As far as I'm concerned, jail or not I'm not +#$@#+$ with dude. But maybe while he in there he'll realize h had a stand up younger cousin once upon a time.

My parent's. mainly my mom.

she's been looking into my accounts without me knowing and having her friends at her work do the dirty work. Grimey!

Back
Top Bottom