NT name a member of your family that you aren't on good terms with

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by jthagreat

my grandma currently. usually to breakk the silience, ill say hello how u doin, but thats not even workin.

she accused me of killing 2 of her birds. now why would i do some S!!! like that? She'll say some S!!! like why did i do something, ill tell her i didnt, and she'll respond i know you did it.

now im 24, have two other brothers, one is locked up, the other should be locked up, yet she treats me like im some sort of lying F!!! up....far from the truth. just had enough it i guess.

so again i do the hi thing to break the silence, but its on her after that. just afraid she could pass or somethin and im sure i would feel bad, but i dont feel the cause of this "fight."

me sayin hi is a real stretch for two stubborn folks....

laugh.gif
... I felt the passion  in that..  you'll be aight man
grin.gif

u aint funny...
laugh.gif

it was silly tho, she came into my room and was like "Jthagreat, dont take this the wrong way, but i dont want you in my room" im like ok, i dont go in your room no way. and she like " i got a new bird. " then goes on this spill about her last  bird died in the cage, and the other SOMEHOW got out and was dead on the floor. (mind you she had 4 cats in the room) and was like "i know you killed the birds, and i dont want you to kill this one"...on some i need to control my serial killer instincts and not kill some bird.... it just caught me off guard and offended me. Just weird i guess.

my grandma currently. usually to breakk the silience, ill say hello how u doin, but thats not even workin.

she accused me of killing 2 of her birds. now why would i do some S!!! like that? She'll say some S!!! like why did i do something, ill tell her i didnt, and she'll respond i know you did it.

now im 24, have two other brothers, one is locked up, the other should be locked up, yet she treats me like im some sort of lying F!!! up....far from the truth. just had enough it i guess.

so again i do the hi thing to break the silence, but its on her after that. just afraid she could pass or somethin and im sure i would feel bad, but i dont feel the cause of this "fight."

laugh.gif
grin.gif

u aint funny...
laugh.gif

it was silly tho, she came into my room and was like "Jthagreat, dont take this the wrong way, but i dont want you in my room" im like ok, i dont go in your room no way. and she like " i got a new bird. " then goes on this spill about her last  bird died in the cage, and the other SOMEHOW got out and was dead on the floor. (mind you she had 4 cats in the room) and was like "i know you killed the birds, and i dont want you to kill this one"...on some i need to control my serial killer instincts and not kill some bird.... it just caught me off guard and offended me. Just weird i guess.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

u aint funny...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Ya killing me smalls...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tweetysrose2.jpg

laugh.gif
grin.gif

u aint funny...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Ya killing me smalls...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tweetysrose2.jpg

I have a cousin that lives in England that periodically would fly to CA and visit me and my family. Me and dude were cool but last time he visited it was obvious he was using my parents to take him wherever he wanted and he tried to get them to buy him %%#% and would in a way boss them around. My brother was a lot younger at the time too and he tried to get physical with him so I beat his !!% and he's never came back since.

I have a cousin that lives in England that periodically would fly to CA and visit me and my family. Me and dude were cool but last time he visited it was obvious he was using my parents to take him wherever he wanted and he tried to get them to buy him %%#% and would in a way boss them around. My brother was a lot younger at the time too and he tried to get physical with him so I beat his !!% and he's never came back since.

I have this cousin, we grew up together, we were best friends.

I found out he started messing with my ex who I was with for 4 years
tired.gif

I wouldn't mind it much if he came to me and asked if it was ok, but the way he went about it, behind my back, caused conflict between us. I use to hang out with dude almost everyday for the past 10 years...I haven't seen or talked to him since June.

I have this cousin, we grew up together, we were best friends.

I found out he started messing with my ex who I was with for 4 years
tired.gif

I wouldn't mind it much if he came to me and asked if it was ok, but the way he went about it, behind my back, caused conflict between us. I use to hang out with dude almost everyday for the past 10 years...I haven't seen or talked to him since June.

2 of my cousins that are brothers. Somehow they think they're better than everyone in our family so no ones really even talked to them for a long time. My uncle/their dad is still cool but the mom is a b. I don't plan on talking to them ever again though so oh well

2 of my cousins that are brothers. Somehow they think they're better than everyone in our family so no ones really even talked to them for a long time. My uncle/their dad is still cool but the mom is a b. I don't plan on talking to them ever again though so oh well

i hate my lil brother but we live together so i can't just stop talkin' to him.
as soon i move out tho it's a wrap for that

i hate my lil brother but we live together so i can't just stop talkin' to him.
as soon i move out tho it's a wrap for that

My Pops. He's from Africa and lives there so I've never been close to him. I don't call him or try to hear from him.When I was younger he made me and my big sisters lives a living hell. Just his whole african mentality and how he treats my mom and everything. He's a hypocrite because if you see him you'll think he's the nicest person you've ever met but his true self is the absolute opposite. There's always a tremendous amount of tension between me and him and we always fight. At this point,even though I'm an Adult,I still don't want anything to do with that man

My Pops. He's from Africa and lives there so I've never been close to him. I don't call him or try to hear from him.When I was younger he made me and my big sisters lives a living hell. Just his whole african mentality and how he treats my mom and everything. He's a hypocrite because if you see him you'll think he's the nicest person you've ever met but his true self is the absolute opposite. There's always a tremendous amount of tension between me and him and we always fight. At this point,even though I'm an Adult,I still don't want anything to do with that man

Back
Top Bottom