NT name a member of your family that you aren't on good terms with

did not talk to my sister for over 2 years till a few weeks ago and i gotta say it feels good to be talking to her again.

did not talk to my sister for over 2 years till a few weeks ago and i gotta say it feels good to be talking to her again.

No real problems... it's just that I'M just really distant. When I think back I don't think I've ever been close with any of them, except my older sister.

No real problems... it's just that I'M just really distant. When I think back I don't think I've ever been close with any of them, except my older sister.

I didn't speak to my mother for years until we came to terms and now...I don't speak with my father very often or at all, its like a very odd cycle. And I haven't spoken with my Grandmother in a few years, which isn't sitting well with me. I plan on doing something about it soon, hopefully before the end of this year. I'd rather not discuss how it got like this because the solution is more important that the problem.

And if you need any more ideas as to how distant my family is, I see my relatives at funerals only. That means by default we'll see each other "off" before we see each other on "good terms."

I didn't speak to my mother for years until we came to terms and now...I don't speak with my father very often or at all, its like a very odd cycle. And I haven't spoken with my Grandmother in a few years, which isn't sitting well with me. I plan on doing something about it soon, hopefully before the end of this year. I'd rather not discuss how it got like this because the solution is more important that the problem.

And if you need any more ideas as to how distant my family is, I see my relatives at funerals only. That means by default we'll see each other "off" before we see each other on "good terms."

A few members.

Not like it makes a differences since those particular ones, never really helped me out to begin with.

In fact, my non-blood related family (close friends) are a lot closer than they are, so I guess it turned out better in the end.

A few members.

Not like it makes a differences since those particular ones, never really helped me out to begin with.

In fact, my non-blood related family (close friends) are a lot closer than they are, so I guess it turned out better in the end.

Pretty much everybody except for my "dad", haven't seen him in like 10-12 years.
I'm not much of a family person, though.

Its not like I'm not on good terms with them, I'm just weird I guess.

Pretty much everybody except for my "dad", haven't seen him in like 10-12 years.
I'm not much of a family person, though.

Its not like I'm not on good terms with them, I'm just weird I guess.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

90% of people on here are gonna say that they don't get along with their pops

This is true and absolutely evident every time TBS airs The Fresh Prince episode where Will's dad comes back and lets him down again!  Dudes in here are always misty-eyed over that episode. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

90% of people on here are gonna say that they don't get along with their pops

This is true and absolutely evident every time TBS airs The Fresh Prince episode where Will's dad comes back and lets him down again!  Dudes in here are always misty-eyed over that episode. 
laugh.gif

my grandma currently. usually to breakk the silience, ill say hello how u doin, but thats not even workin.

she accused me of killing 2 of her birds. now why would i do some S!!! like that? She'll say some S!!! like why did i do something, ill tell her i didnt, and she'll respond i know you did it.

now im 24, have two other brothers, one is locked up, the other should be locked up, yet she treats me like im some sort of lying F!!! up....far from the truth. just had enough it i guess.

so again i do the hi thing to break the silence, but its on her after that. just afraid she could pass or somethin and im sure i would feel bad, but i dont feel the cause of this "fight."

me sayin hi is a real stretch for two stubborn folks....

my grandma currently. usually to breakk the silience, ill say hello how u doin, but thats not even workin.

she accused me of killing 2 of her birds. now why would i do some S!!! like that? She'll say some S!!! like why did i do something, ill tell her i didnt, and she'll respond i know you did it.

now im 24, have two other brothers, one is locked up, the other should be locked up, yet she treats me like im some sort of lying F!!! up....far from the truth. just had enough it i guess.

so again i do the hi thing to break the silence, but its on her after that. just afraid she could pass or somethin and im sure i would feel bad, but i dont feel the cause of this "fight."

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif
... I felt the passion  in that..  you'll be aight man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif
... I felt the passion  in that..  you'll be aight man
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom