NT is fascinated w/ wealth and its attainment so...Who are the REAL ballers on NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see both points of the argument, as much as it is important to secure your financial well-being later in life, who are you really impressing when your 65 as opposed to 30 driving a Bentley? You dont get to do nearly as much age wise. I'd rather spend money now while still saving for my future then barely spending now and hope i live to 65 when i can pull out my mils. Say i save, invest, trade, everything hardcore now and im 23...whose really to say if im even going to make it to age 30? I can have a solid 2 mil in my bank account and drive a Camry, but do i really get to enjoy my life as it is now as in doing so? !!%* can happen to you anytime, i can walk out my front door and get shot. I can drive to work and die in a head on...personally id like to enjoy my money as it is now vs having this "save all spend little" mentality. I can die at age 32 with 3 mil in the bank and not get to enjoy any of it. Live like its your last day, but do it smartly.

this dude hbw.....................
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I can see both points of the argument, as much as it is important to secure your financial well-being later in life, who are you really impressing when your 65 as opposed to 30 driving a Bentley? You dont get to do nearly as much age wise. I'd rather spend money now while still saving for my future then barely spending now and hope i live to 65 when i can pull out my mils. Say i save, invest, trade, everything hardcore now and im 23...whose really to say if im even going to make it to age 30? I can have a solid 2 mil in my bank account and drive a Camry, but do i really get to enjoy my life as it is now as in doing so? !!%* can happen to you anytime, i can walk out my front door and get shot. I can drive to work and die in a head on...personally id like to enjoy my money as it is now vs having this "save all spend little" mentality. I can die at age 32 with 3 mil in the bank and not get to enjoy any of it. Live like its your last day, but do it smartly.
this man has obviously subscribed to my newsletter.

this is what i was saying in one very well written paragraph. thanks.

no sarcasm.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

finnns2003 wrote:

What's so funny? All cars break down eventually. And what difference does it make whether it had a hard top or not? I regularly see civics, corollas, etc. break down, yet they have great reputation for reliability.
Lambo with 159k miles
Condition: Built on 85 Fiero. Looks and Runs Great. Current Tags and Registration for 2010
roll.gif

Yo I'm still dying off of this
laugh.gif
 Cotdamn

^ dude thinks he knows about wealth and cars. How u gonna mess up a production years for a certain Bentley and argue about a Ferrari which is a Fiero!? LOL

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

got 25k ready, bout to make the plunge into day trading

wish me luck fellas
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good luck man, I'm trying to raise 10-15k to play the market as well.. I have a nice plan
devil.gif
[/color]

you too bro .

just a heads up you can get in the game for less than 10k a lot of places recommend ~3500.

but you need 25k by law to day trade.

you too bro .

just a heads up you can get in the game for less than 10k a lot of places recommend ~3500.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No daytrading for me man [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I read about the SEC and their rules .. My friend and I picked out some companies from some 13F reports we've been scanning, created a portfolio model and did some playing around with numbers.. We're just waiting for the market to play in our favor 
nerd.gif
(+ we're a little short on what we need - 20k in total [/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) then we're gonna make our move[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

you too bro .

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I read about the SEC and their rules .. My friend and I picked out some companies from some 13F reports we've been scanning, created a portfolio model and did some playing around with numbers.. We're just waiting for the market to play in our favor 
nerd.gif
sick.gif
good stuff, and good luck with your "plan".........if it's what i think it is, be smart about it.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

you too bro .

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
good stuff, and good luck with your "plan".........if it's what i think it is, be smart about it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing crazy, but good luck to you as well [/color]
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom