NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Nice pick ups people. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif
C'mon Lwerd, we've seen the way YOU dress, quit jumpin on bandwagons dude.
maybe I missed something though - i could be wrong
This fella "theLwerd" does seem to talk a lot for someone who dresses "like that."

^Very crisp Tiffany Dunk's up there....DS?

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif
C'mon Lwerd, we've seen the way YOU dress, quit jumpin on bandwagons dude.
maybe I missed something though - i could be wrong
This fella "theLwerd" does seem to talk a lot for someone who dresses "like that."

^Very crisp Tiffany Dunk's up there....DS?

t shirt and jeans? 
laugh.gif
you actually made me go through my fit posts and i don't see anything out of the ordinary 
laugh.gif
sorry if feelings were hurt man, it's just that the whole bron-jordan combo kinda reminded me about how some people are not into matching nike with adidas etc 
laugh.gif
plus didn't you see the "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"? man you guys get salty real quick sometimes 
laugh.gif

and cham, do tell me what bandwagons i've jumped, sir? i'm not offended at all, if that's what you were trying to aim for.
laugh.gif
i could use some pointers from you.
grin.gif

t shirt and jeans? 
laugh.gif
you actually made me go through my fit posts and i don't see anything out of the ordinary 
laugh.gif
sorry if feelings were hurt man, it's just that the whole bron-jordan combo kinda reminded me about how some people are not into matching nike with adidas etc 
laugh.gif
plus didn't you see the "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"? man you guys get salty real quick sometimes 
laugh.gif

and cham, do tell me what bandwagons i've jumped, sir? i'm not offended at all, if that's what you were trying to aim for.
laugh.gif
i could use some pointers from you.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom