NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

adidas feather lights- Roland Garros exclusive

393625764.jpg

those feather lights are HEAT

anyone know what stores exactly will be stocking the XIII flints? footlocker? footaction? and anyone know what time they are opening?

those feather lights are HEAT

anyone know what stores exactly will be stocking the XIII flints? footlocker? footaction? and anyone know what time they are opening?

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Hey og2345. I got the $10 off coupon and was thinking about pickin up those IXs. How do you like them?

there very comfy bro, had to get them a half size bigger than my usual size but no biggie. But they are very comfy most of all bro and nice. I always liked the charcoal IX's, wanted to get the black and white 9's but they were out of my size. But I like 'em, I like the OG color you know
wink.gif
 haha

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Hey og2345. I got the $10 off coupon and was thinking about pickin up those IXs. How do you like them?

there very comfy bro, had to get them a half size bigger than my usual size but no biggie. But they are very comfy most of all bro and nice. I always liked the charcoal IX's, wanted to get the black and white 9's but they were out of my size. But I like 'em, I like the OG color you know
wink.gif
 haha

came across an OG DS pair of these...for retail price.
pimp.gif
 Shout out to Justin for the assist.
3451zys.jpg

16bap2a.jpg

came across an OG DS pair of these...for retail price.
pimp.gif
 Shout out to Justin for the assist.
3451zys.jpg

16bap2a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom