NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

theLwerd wrote:

and cham, do tell me what bandwagons i've jumped, sir? i'm not offended at all, if that's what you were trying to aim for.
laugh.gif
i could use some pointers from you.
grin.gif

No way man, I was talking about jumping on the bandwagon for picking on a new member(and only that), it seemed like the dude was adding to the thread, or atleast trying to - because I guarantee atleast one person on here ordered that shirt he recommended. If not, no harm no foul, but no reason to take up a good portion of a page callin him out. And Im not dissin your style, you got plenty of heat as far as sneakers go, thats what the site is about. As far as your clothes, I think Ive seen some colorful stuff to say the least - but I aint going through the archives to check it out. You can add to a page in many ways, anything else takes away from it.

debs^: Nice pic on those lebrons  

theLwerd wrote:

and cham, do tell me what bandwagons i've jumped, sir? i'm not offended at all, if that's what you were trying to aim for.
laugh.gif
i could use some pointers from you.
grin.gif

No way man, I was talking about jumping on the bandwagon for picking on a new member(and only that), it seemed like the dude was adding to the thread, or atleast trying to - because I guarantee atleast one person on here ordered that shirt he recommended. If not, no harm no foul, but no reason to take up a good portion of a page callin him out. And Im not dissin your style, you got plenty of heat as far as sneakers go, thats what the site is about. As far as your clothes, I think Ive seen some colorful stuff to say the least - but I aint going through the archives to check it out. You can add to a page in many ways, anything else takes away from it.

debs^: Nice pic on those lebrons  

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

theLwerd wrote:

water under the bridge then, man. i wasn't trying to call him out but i did want to show that i found the whole situation funny, as to why i added "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
", wasn't trying to piss of nobody.

anyway, great pick ups guys!

theLwerd wrote:

water under the bridge then, man. i wasn't trying to call him out but i did want to show that i found the whole situation funny, as to why i added "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
", wasn't trying to piss of nobody.

anyway, great pick ups guys!

Copped earlier at FTL on sale for $109 and used the VIP coupon for $30 off came out to $87, good steal, descent.
ohwell.gif

Copped earlier at FTL on sale for $109 and used the VIP coupon for $30 off came out to $87, good steal, descent.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

maybe this will match everyone's Pre-Heat's
wink.gif

http://www.footlocker.com...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
first you hint on how you wanna sell your pair (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to do) then you want to match a pair of brons with a jordan tee? F outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif
C'mon Lwerd, we've seen the way YOU dress, quit jumpin on bandwagons dude.
maybe I missed something though - i could be wrong
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

maybe this will match everyone's Pre-Heat's
wink.gif

http://www.footlocker.com...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
first you hint on how you wanna sell your pair (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to do) then you want to match a pair of brons with a jordan tee? F outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif
C'mon Lwerd, we've seen the way YOU dress, quit jumpin on bandwagons dude.
maybe I missed something though - i could be wrong
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom