Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

maybe this will match everyone's Pre-Heat's
wink.gif

http://www.footlocker.com...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Dont ever speak again.

Ever.
indifferent.gif

now thats so funny me and my wife were at tj maxx i think to get my son a jacket- i was lookin around see that tee for 5.99 lmao - smh - joke!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

wink.gif

first you hint on how you wanna sell your pair (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to do) then you want to match a pair of brons with a jordan tee? F outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif
C'mon Lwerd, we've seen the way YOU dress, quit jumpin on bandwagons dude.
maybe I missed something though - i could be wrong

wink.gif

first you hint on how you wanna sell your pair (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to do) then you want to match a pair of brons with a jordan tee? F outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lay off the guy, seems like he was just tryin to help with some info...... the shirt ain't that bad - and who cares about wearing a jordan shirt with lebrons anyways.
ohwell.gif

first off i never tried to hint at or try to sell a damn thing. i was just saying how i wasn't really feeling them after actually having them. if i planned on selling them they would have been sold already.

second off everyone is saying how "i don't know if i can rock these" "now i gotta find something to wear with these"

what happened to "buy what makes you happy and rock it??"

and in the end it's alllll the same company. your filling the sammmme peoples pockets with your cash. would i wear that shirt? no. do i think someone might, and might actually appreciate that i saw one for sale and posted it? yes.

first off i never tried to hint at or try to sell a damn thing. i was just saying how i wasn't really feeling them after actually having them. if i planned on selling them they would have been sold already.

second off everyone is saying how "i don't know if i can rock these" "now i gotta find something to wear with these"

what happened to "buy what makes you happy and rock it??"

and in the end it's alllll the same company. your filling the sammmme peoples pockets with your cash. would i wear that shirt? no. do i think someone might, and might actually appreciate that i saw one for sale and posted it? yes.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Sinner, I thought it was supposed to come with a GT-R?
EDIT:
 nvm, you got the 'Signature Edition' (not available in the US markets)
 And I figured you're located in the down under, which makes sense.
grin.gif
Yeah, its different for each region I think.  I'm in Asia, but I wouldn't be surprised of AUS got the same car as us.  Didn't get a keychain, but did get a poster.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Sinner, I thought it was supposed to come with a GT-R?
EDIT:
 nvm, you got the 'Signature Edition' (not available in the US markets)
 And I figured you're located in the down under, which makes sense.
grin.gif
Yeah, its different for each region I think.  I'm in Asia, but I wouldn't be surprised of AUS got the same car as us.  Didn't get a keychain, but did get a poster.

got some pu's dropped off today

nike air trailwind - nike air tuned precision ds from 99' - black hundreds rosewood tee- white bad brains x hundreds tee- have a good day nt-

got some pu's dropped off today

nike air trailwind - nike air tuned precision ds from 99' - black hundreds rosewood tee- white bad brains x hundreds tee- have a good day nt-

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UPS guy just dropped these off
happy.gif
totally excited to get these before thanks giving rather then having to wait over the long weekend.

UPS guy just dropped these off
happy.gif
totally excited to get these before thanks giving rather then having to wait over the long weekend.

Back
Top Bottom