NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Sinner, nice, pick mine up tomorrow. Traded in that $$!! black ops, ****e game. Got more for it than i paid. Sweeet. Maybe i'll race you online dude....i'm a killer you know...

Sinner, nice, pick mine up tomorrow. Traded in that $$!! black ops, ****e game. Got more for it than i paid. Sweeet. Maybe i'll race you online dude....i'm a killer you know...

Caught a deal on these couldnt pass up on them
44e36cf86fab964d0abb951d80999269e8d208e0_s.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Haha... no doubt.  I recently got a wheel so I'm re-learning all the physics and whatnot... will need lots of practice.
Just tried out Le Mans at night... terrifying.  Can't see anything!  Can't imagine night+Nurburgring Nord. will be like.  

BTW, just read that an EB in Melbourne is selling them now...

Haha... no doubt.  I recently got a wheel so I'm re-learning all the physics and whatnot... will need lots of practice.
Just tried out Le Mans at night... terrifying.  Can't see anything!  Can't imagine night+Nurburgring Nord. will be like.  

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah i got mine from EB, just gotta go pick it up.

Nuburgring in full has always been my fave part of GT.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah i got mine from EB, just gotta go pick it up.

Nuburgring in full has always been my fave part of GT.

^ Yo, don't quote my pic!
wink.gif

It's the "Collectors Pack"... just one of many packs they're offering for the game.

^ Yo, don't quote my pic!
wink.gif

It's the "Collectors Pack"... just one of many packs they're offering for the game.

Sinner, I thought it was supposed to come with a GT-R?

EDIT:

nvm, you got the 'Signature Edition' (not available in the US markets)

And I figured you're located in the down under, which makes sense.

grin.gif

Sinner, I thought it was supposed to come with a GT-R?

EDIT:

nvm, you got the 'Signature Edition' (not available in the US markets)

And I figured you're located in the down under, which makes sense.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom