NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"FRENCH BLUE 13'S" That's a first.

Well they are french blue. I think it's ok to call em that along with flints. But on the other hand, names like Cherry 12s and chi 1s...Thanks for the compliments.

Agreed. Just to clarify, I don't think he's wrong. I've just never heard them called that before.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"FRENCH BLUE 13'S" That's a first.

Well they are french blue. I think it's ok to call em that along with flints. But on the other hand, names like Cherry 12s and chi 1s...Thanks for the compliments.

Agreed. Just to clarify, I don't think he's wrong. I've just never heard them called that before.

those stewies
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R3TRO send some of your Brons my way
laugh.gif

leGod- Thanks

xbiker- lol man you know I can't part with some of these!

RL- we need to figure something out for those infareds asap

leGod- Thanks

xbiker- lol man you know I can't part with some of these!

RL- we need to figure something out for those infareds asap

damn nice stewies...
Originally Posted by gusto1200

Good stuff guys. Picked up some stuff from my peeps at Nike in Portland this week. Also picked up some goodies at CRSVR in SB. Peace!

nice pickups gusto. might be going to vegas early next yr, is the crsvr open up there yet ?? word to dj vice

damn nice stewies...
Originally Posted by gusto1200

Good stuff guys. Picked up some stuff from my peeps at Nike in Portland this week. Also picked up some goodies at CRSVR in SB. Peace!

nice pickups gusto. might be going to vegas early next yr, is the crsvr open up there yet ?? word to dj vice

Back
Top Bottom