NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

New jacket...
wsp8uh.jpg

YO!

I copped both shirts from Footaction.

They received them on Friday, so I had to drive BACK over there after waiting in line that morning.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

DF!!!

YO!

I copped both shirts from Footaction.

They received them on Friday, so I had to drive BACK over there after waiting in line that morning.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"FRENCH BLUE 13'S" That's a first.

Well they are french blue. I think it's ok to call em that along with flints. But on the other hand, names like Cherry 12s and chi 1s...Thanks for the compliments.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"FRENCH BLUE 13'S" That's a first.

Well they are french blue. I think it's ok to call em that along with flints. But on the other hand, names like Cherry 12s and chi 1s...Thanks for the compliments.

alright guys, i'm new to NT... just got into the "sneaker game" in the past two months or so. here are my sneaker pickups for the past two months. lemme know what you think! more are on their way
wink.gif

These jordan flights i copped at footlocker for $60 and is what started my sneaker love
wink.gif

Pre-Heat South beach's

Varsity red Rare air's

Glow in the dark AM90 with glow in the dark laces

Current "bacon" AM90 (wish i had the original 90's)

Day of the dead AM90's

Manny 1.2 low's

Infared AM90's

Laser AM90's

Safari AM's

Black/White/Baby blue?? AM90

good start?

alright guys, i'm new to NT... just got into the "sneaker game" in the past two months or so. here are my sneaker pickups for the past two months. lemme know what you think! more are on their way
wink.gif

These jordan flights i copped at footlocker for $60 and is what started my sneaker love
wink.gif

Pre-Heat South beach's

Varsity red Rare air's

Glow in the dark AM90 with glow in the dark laces

Current "bacon" AM90 (wish i had the original 90's)

Day of the dead AM90's

Manny 1.2 low's

Infared AM90's

Laser AM90's

Safari AM's

Black/White/Baby blue?? AM90

good start?

Back
Top Bottom