Nostradamus 2012 on the History Channel Special...

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

the coming of the 4th & 5th dimension

= 2012

eek.gif

Damn, 5 dimensions? What would the 5th one even be?

I thought 2012 was THE DAY THE QUARANTINE IS LIFTED OFF EARTH, or something like that. I can't remember where I heard that though....

If anyone knows when they are going to re-air this let me know I missed the beginning.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I thought 2012 was THE DAY THE QUARANTINE IS LIFTED OFF EARTH, or something like that. I can't remember where I heard that though....
yup that also

we will be able to see the 4th & 5th dimension beings that are on earth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

yup that also

we will be able to see the 4th & 5th dimension beings that are on earth
pimp.gif
JUST LIKE OCTOBER 14TH?
or whatever the date in October was...

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

what will everyone speculate about if nothing happens?
there will be another doomsday date set and many books will be sold to people who want to believe it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

they playing this again? im the normal NTer that wont read about it only wants to watch it in video form
laugh.gif

midnight central time idk what time zone you're in. lol.

We already have 4 dimensions. Time=4th demension
I'm pretty sure you meant 4th and 5th density, which is an entirely different concept.

2012 is the evolution of human consciousness to the next level. I honestly have no idea what is going to happen, but it will definitely be drastic. Thedoomsday prophecies and fear are misguided and completely off-base. Cats like Alex Jones are the reason why people make a mockery of the 2012 prophecy. The NWOis not coming. I do believe in secret societies, but this goes way beyond any group of evil men. This is a shift of the entire universe. It's an awakeningand transformation that I don't think anyone can comprehend.

Read up on chakras. Read up on consciousness. Awake to the consciousness inside you that lies beyond the realm of thinking.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

We already have 4 dimensions. Time=4th demension
I'm pretty sure you meant 4th and 5th density, which is an entirely different concept.

2012 is the evolution of human consciousness to the next level. I honestly have no idea what is going to happen, but it will definitely be drastic. The doomsday prophecies and fear are misguided and completely off-base. Cats like Alex Jones are the reason why people make a mockery of the 2012 prophecy. The NWO is not coming. I do believe in secret societies, but this goes way beyond any group of evil men. This is a shift of the entire universe. It's an awakening and transformation that I don't think anyone can comprehend.

Read up on chakras. Read up on consciousness. Awake to the consciousness inside you that lies beyond the realm of thinking.

will see
nerd.gif

but just one know one thing ....

Back
Top Bottom