No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

So no one has to worry about nostalgia, I'll say this, Keke Wyatt > Beyoncé any damn day of the week. Her voice is otherworldly
if we are limiting artist to just straight vocals then we should stop talking about bobby brown shouldn't we?

Last edited:
Just want to make one thing VERY CLEAR. I've been to a Beyoncé show and she definitely doesn't dance across stage for two hours straight. She does more clothing changes than songs.

Beyoncé not even a dancer lol. Aaliyah was. Mya was. Ciara is. Beyoncé just be trying so damn hard lol

if we are limiting artist to just straight vocals then we should stop talking about bobby brown shouldn't we?

I've answered this before. Again, when I was tryna talk about performance, people was saying vocals. When I say performance, people talk vocals. Apparently we just gonna go for who we like.

Saying bobby brown is on the same level as prince and michael jackson is like saying steve francis is on the same level as kobe bryant and michael jordan.

ALso ARTISTICALLY i think beyonces SONGS are better but i think theres no doubt VOCALLY and TECHNICALLY whitney houston was a better singer

Please come at me i implore you
That was a horrible comparison. Comparing Francis to Bobby? Put some respek on Bobby's name :lol:

Bobby was a trendsetter and a cultural icon. Your favorite rnb cats cats in the 90s where influenced by HIM!

A better comparison would've been Iverson

Last edited:
:lol: at Beyoncé not making "classic music".

There's a whole demographic of women.....who are 18-30 right now.....that will fight you if you said:

-Irreplaceable
-Crazy in love
-Single ladies
-Get me bodied
-Drunk in love

Etc etc etc aren't "classics" to them.

Beyoncé is dope and crazy talented.

Don't let me unload a clip about the Usher slander I've seen in here. This **** made Confessions. CONFESSIONS B

:smh:

Beyoncé not even a dancer lol. Aaliyah was. Mya was. Ciara is. Beyoncé just be trying so damn hard lol

You done lost almost all credibility :lol:.

Mya and Aaliyah were one tier above Ashanti on the dancing tip. That wasn't part of their appeal....and they never marketed it as such.

Ciara can dance her *** off. Beyoncé not a dancer? Man what? :smh:

So what's so great about Whitney's catalog?

She had a run of three albums.

Her music was also pretty pop. So Emotional? I Wanna Dance With Somebody?

You done lost almost all credibility :lol:.

Mya and Aaliyah were one tier above Ashanti on the dancing tip. That wasn't part of their appeal....and they never marketed it as such.

Ciara can dance her *** off. Beyoncé not a dancer? Man what? :smh:

Did you just put Ashanti with Aaliyah and Mya? What videos did she choreograph? Hell, what videos did she actually dance in? She's below Beyoncé dancing wise. How you gonna say Mya and Aaliyah's appeal wasn't dancing? Are you just trollin?

Beyoncé didn't start dancing until crazy in love. Even in the choreography you could tell she wasn't a dancer. All her stuff was her jerkin and swaying and stompin and stuff. She's definitely gotten better but you can still see it at times. She's not a naturally gifted dancer.

Mya literally danced in every video she was in. She was a choreographer. Aaliyah was like the first to do it for the women and besides for her beauty, it was always the highlights of her videos. Dancing with dude in 4 page letter, dancing with dude in One in a million, Try Again, ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY!

You've lost whatever credibility you had saying Ashanti is just a tier below Aaliyah or Mya. Ashanti ain't no dancer

Last edited:
The hate on Beyonce is strong from some of you.

Why can't some of you recognize greatness in the moment.

Dudes just hate on people like Brady, Lebron, Beyonce....just because. It's funny to me. Dudes just sit around coming up with reasons to downplay people.

Did you just put Ashanti with Aaliyah and Mya? What videos did she choreograph? Hell, what videos did she actually dance in? She's below Beyoncé dancing wise. How you gonna say Mya and Aaliyah's appeal wasn't dancing? Are you just trollin?

Beyoncé didn't start dancing until crazy in love. Even in the choreography you could tell she wasn't a dancers. All her stuff was her jerkin and swaying and stompin and stuff. She's definitely gotten better but you can still see it at times.

Mya literally danced in every video she was in. She was a choreographer. Aaliyah was like the first to do it for the women and besides for her beauty, it was always the highlights of her videos. Dancing with dude in 4 page letter, dancing with dude in One in a million, Try Again, ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY!

You've lost whatever credibility you had saying Ashanti is just a tier below Aaliyah or Mya. Ashanti ain't no dancer

Kid, what you're saying is. Prince didn't play the guitar as well Jimi, so that means Prince wasn't that good? Stop the foolishness. Men shouldn't be acting like this.

Beyoncé didn't start dancing until crazy in love. Even in the choreography you could tell she wasn't a dancer. All her stuff was her jerkin and swaying and stompin and stuff. She's definitely gotten better but you can still see it at times. She's not a naturally gifted dancer.

You missed my entire point.

Ashanti is widely known as a terrible dancer. I'm telling YOU that Mya and Aaliyah aren't known or marketed as dancers.

Beyoncé, Ciara etc.....THOSE are dancers. Beyoncé have it all actually.

The hate on Beyonce is strong from some of you.

Why can't some of you recognize greatness in the moment.

Dudes just hate on people like Brady, Lebron, Beyonce....just because. It's funny to me. Dudes just sit around coming up with reasons to downplay people.

Yup [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Kid, what you're saying is. Prince didn't play the guitar as well Jimi, so that means Prince wasn't that good? Stop the foolishness. Men shouldn't be acting like this.

Kid? Ok. Lol.

But you act like there's not proof in what I'm saying. Go watch Beyonce's videos. Go from Dangerous in love and so on. Beyoncé isn't a dancer. She's tries and she's gotten better but her stuff is like stripper style and not like strippers in the clubs. Then she went on to the marching band type stuff. You'll never see her just like freestyle a dance or anything

You missed my entire point.

Ashanti is widely known as a terrible dancer. I'm telling YOU that Mya and Aaliyah aren't known or marketed as dancers.

Beyoncé, Ciara etc.....THOSE are dancers. Beyoncé have it all actually.
Yup [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Do you hear yourself? Mya or Aaliyah weren't marketed as dancers?!

After the multiple superbowl performances and her stealing the show at all these awards shows you really gon say beyonce ain't a dancer

Beyonce's dad had her trained at an early age

Last edited:
Kid? Ok. Lol.

But you act like there's not proof in what I'm saying. Go watch Beyonce's videos. Go from Dangerous in love and so on. Beyoncé isn't a dancer. She's tries and she's gotten better but her stuff is like stripper style and not like strippers in the clubs. Then she went on to the marching band type stuff. You'll never see her just like freestyle a dance or anything

Michael Jackson wasn't a dancer because he was doing the same dances for 15 years, huh :lol:

Dude really has no idea what he's talking about

In the first 40 seconds she's back there getting down :lol:

Last edited:
aaliyah-try-again-o.gif

View media item 2324975
tumblr_niqwa2vux91thfwr8o1_400.gif

mya_case_of_the_ex.gif

tumblr_inline_nkt7oy9iBG1qbt1t2.gif

take-me-there-mya-o.gif

View media item 2324977
tumblr_n1dzcxw7HG1tqakyso1_500.gif

Last edited:
After the multiple superbowl performances and her stealing the show at all these awards shows you really gon say beyonce ain't a dancer

Beyonce's dad had her trained at an early age

Michael Jackson wasn't a dancer because he was doing the same dances for 15 years, huh :lol:

Again, just watch the videos. Destiny's child never danced in videos. Then when she went solo she started learning choreograph dance. I'm really trippin how y'all can't see the difference between Beyoncé as a dancer and Aaliyah or Mya. Then y'all saying Aaliyah and Mya weren't known for dancing? This **** crazy

Again, just watch the videos. Destiny's child never danced in videos. Then when she went solo she started learning choreograph dance. I'm really trippin how y'all can't see the difference between Beyoncé as a dancer and Aaliyah or Mya. Then y'all saying Aaliyah and Mya weren't known for dancing? This **** crazy

They come on the stage at the 17 second mark, please go to the 17 second mark and tell me what you see

Matthew had them girls dancing all day and night, they're all natural dancers.

Last edited:
I can't think of a single Beyoncé song I really love. Something that makes me stay on that station if I have tha radio on. It's not even that her music overall is bad, it's just never grabbed me.

They come on the stage at the 17 second mark, please go to the 17 second mark and tell me what you see

Matthew had them girls dancing all day and night, they're all natural dancers.

That's kids tho. How many of us as kids could dance like Usher? Or do his moves? How many of us can do it now?

WATCH HER VIDEOS! Lol.

She does a lot of poppin hella hard and jerkin and stuff. Flapping her arms like a bird and stuff. None of it is smoove or comes off natural. Maybe it's because a lot of dudes aren't into dance so it's not as obvious. But she's not really a dancer. She just learned to become a better performer.

Last edited:
Like, come on now lol. This is the **** y'all call dancing? She does this stuff all the time lol

Last edited:
Did you just cherry pic a bad moment from women with a 20 year career :lol: you should post when she fell too.

I leave at this and im done discussing Beyoncé in this thread. people aren't filling up stadiums all across the globe to watch a female who (in your words) is extra regular, is not really a dancer, and doesn't have elite vocals.

Last edited:

Nah, Bobby is not there. He had a moment but around what 94? He was done musically.

Sign O The Times came out in 87 and is loved amongst black folks. Adore, If I was Your Girlfriend. Prince ain't never lose black fans. :lol:

Prince was Jimi, Marvin, Stevie in one man.

Never said he had longevity. Just saying he was competing.

Prince was definitely some Jimi. Marvin? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Maybe it's different where you're from but people aren't really crazy for him.
where you getting this from my man?

PREPOSTEROUS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom