No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

Bobby was cool up until he came back with the cocaine jaw in that Ja Rule video. He looks by far the oldest member of the group now.

You can tell Bobby was feeling himself in that video. He thought he was gon come back and kill it. I'm bout to pull that up now. :lol:

You can tell Bobby was feeling himself in that video. He thought he was gon come back and kill it. I'm bout to pull that up now. :lol:
That's the raspiest hook I've ever heard in my life...to this day. Jumping all in the camera and ****, sagging to appear cool.

Last edited:
I remember when Irv was on 106 and made the announcement that Bobby Brown was gonna be on that track.

I was like ohhh ****. Then i saw the video 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Been in this thread quite a bit and can't remember seeing this posted.

Weird that the video I remember from the live show isn't on YT?

I remember when Irv was on 106 and made the announcement that Bobby Brown was gonna be on that track.

I was like ohhh ****. Then i saw the video :lol: :smh:

Everybody was clowning him bruh. Bob was doing way too much.

:rofl:

I always wanted that Len Bias throwback he was rocking though.

"All I need is a beat God" :lol:

That crooked jaw :lol:
Them gifs look like ones I made back when the video first dropped.

Oh, and I gotta go w/ Enter The Dru

"How Deep Is Your Love"
"Beauty"
"These Are the Times" (another Babyface banger)
their rendition of "The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)"

I used to bump that album non-stop.

Last edited:
This thread is lit , great r&b discussion :pimp:

I was rockin wth 112 heavy and of course dru hill , couldn't escape them dudes livin in the city ...every time I got in moms whip as a youngin u heard sisqos voice :lol:

N don't sleep on my guy Joe either , he had some bangers ...don't know how he got that regular *** name tho :lol:

Last edited:
Joe's name is Joseph. Joe is the dude that's too good for a shorty and always gets dogged but is still holdin out for true love :lol: Only time he got poppin is when he did Stutter w/ Mystikal, told that broad off :lol:

I got half way through his last album, it was solid so far and as expected. He got Guwop on a track for those interested.

Joe's name is Joseph. Joe is the dude that's too good for a shorty and always gets dogged but is still holdin out for true love :lol: Only time he got poppin is when he did Stutter w/ Mystikal, told that broad off :lol:

I got half way through his last album, it was solid so far and as expected. He got Guwop on a track for those interested.
That big rich town track he did with 50 for the show Power was nice too , good vocals

Last edited:
Watching this Unsung with Case right now. He looks bad, sad to see. Nokio looking crazy as hell on there. Case had great albums 1-3 and 5 were all tough. I gotta catch the H Town episode now.

I wasn't a fan of Joe's last album. I usually like his albums but that one didn't hit me.

Man it's that rap song that always comes on the radio with that whatever you want beat. Everytime I hear the intro I get excited until them wack dudes start rapping :smh:

Yea I know the Jay-Z song you're talking about, I feel the same way

:lol: :lol:
DJ Luke Nasty - on the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom