No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

To keep it 100 only one member of new edition could sing, they were so dynamic that it didn't matter.

As a kid and even today, I think LeToya and LaTavia are the baddest. If LeToya was thick with a body.....don't know what I would do to myself

Kelly straight up looked like a boy then. She look good now but she's had mad work

Last edited:
As a kid and even today, I think LeToya and LaTavia are the baddest. If LeToya was thick with a body.....don't know what I would do to myself

Kelly straight up looked like a boy then. She look good now but she's had mad work

I was a ******* kinda type growing up so LaTavia was my favorite. I thought Letoya was the best looking. To be honest, only video where I thought Beyoncé looked good was the No, No, No part 1 video (love that song/version). Never thought she was special in the looks department

Last edited:
My guy is really trying to tell me with a straight face that Jodeci is better than BBD and New Edition. All this included. Jodeci was dope but he's trippin. I can see if you like Jodeci and they're whole look or whatever but let's be real here, they just were crooners. New Edition was the full show.

Edit: also said Dru Hill was better [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
My guy is really trying to tell me with a straight face that Jodeci is better than BBD and New Edition. All this included. Jodeci was dope but he's trippin. I can see if you like Jodeci and they're whole look or whatever but let's be real here, they just were crooners. New Edition was the full show.

Edit: also said Dru Hill was better [emoji]128514[/emoji]

jodeci is better than bbd and new edition.

way better.

Jodeci is not better than NE. That's just wild as hell to say. Jodeci is great but hell no. NE created so many different lanes for R&B music, it's unreal. I love both and will continue to play both until I die.

Jodeci >>>

K-Ci could sing with anybody and Devante was a better producer than everybody. And they started some lanes too.

Last edited:
jodeci is better than new edition.

im not taking anything away from NE. they had their hits. but Jodeci just has better songs

this could come out RIGHTNOW and it would be all over the radio

Last edited:
New Edition helped bring us Boys II Men, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync. They made some classics songs but the whole boy band was something previously done. Not to mention that Boys II Men ended up being much more influential and successful then NE ever was. I think some of you who were not around during the NE days are just sheep following the heard while it's hot.

Jodeci changed R&B and Hip Hop to this day. Just listen to The Weeknd. Also Devante as a producer was and still is one of the most underrated of all time.

oh no my brother, you got to get ya own
Damn, I remember this commercial clear as day, but I cannot for the life of me, remember what the name of the collection was.

Peace,
J
Hey Love.
House Party also reminds us 
laugh.gif

Also, I always thought LeToya in DC was the finest. I was never a fan of Beyonce

Been watching new edition stuff today and I had no idea that 702 was signed to bivins. Dude was caking in the 90's

semi serious question can Ronnie or Mike Bivens sing? I know they are background vocalist but still ive never heard them sing before...Ive never listened to a full BBD album before 

Man, go back and listen to Is This The End. Biv tries to sing the hook towards the end and it's so flat, it's cringe inducing. Those 2 are perfect harmony/backup voices.

Peace,
J

:x

I know you blind now. Show us your brail computer set up.

Every single female in En Vogue is fine as ****. At their peak DC could not compete.

I met Cindy summer before last. She's still gorgeous haha.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom