No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

This thread is hilarious.  Just because this BIOPIC is so good, everyone wants one on random groups.  I think someone said B2K BIOPIC..LOL.  

Reminds me of the Straight Outta Compton thread.  People were asking for random BIOPIC movies like Trick Daddy, Bonecrusher 
roll.gif

BTW, we should keep the music in this thread pre-90s since the sound was so different.  

Destinys child says no no no no no

Latoya was fire
Latavia was fire
Kelly was fire
Farrah was fire
Beyoncé is a goddess

Kelly wasn't fire and she's still not despite the nose job and body enhancements :lol:

LaToya and Beyonce were and are still are the best ones. Farrah and LaTavia didn't age well.

If you match up ages

En Vogue > Destiny's Child

Last edited:
I remember the Full Force one, not sure about Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. The Full Force joint was really good, they got some hits they wrote as well for other artists.

And as much as I enjoyed this Biopic and look forward to Pac and P's, I hope this don't become an everyday thing. As much as I like groups like HTown, Troop, etc. They don't need a biopic, Unsung is enough for them :lol:

Imagine being at the mall back in the day and this the group of girls you walk by :smh:

Last edited:
In that scenario, I'm gunnin for LaTavia. I'm a youngin tryna get buckets and LaTavia look like she would bust it open no hesi. If I'm tryna simp, it's Bey or Toya

Excellent work in this thread fellas. I had huge crushes on Envogue and DC growing up.

oh no my brother, you got to get ya own

Damn, I remember this commercial clear as day, but I cannot for the life of me, remember what the name of the collection was.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
semi serious question can Ronnie or Mike Bivens sing? I know they are background vocalist but still ive never heard them sing before...Ive never listened to a full BBD album before 

Last edited:
semi serious question can Ronnie or Mike Bivens sing? I know they are background vocalist but still ive never heard them sing before...Ive never listened to a full BBD album before 
They sing background and have some parts on BBD songs, but I doubt strong enough vocals to have a solo career, though I could be wrong.

Last edited:

I think they sang back in the candy girl days, but once puberty hit, they're voices got dirty so they had to scale back

They sing background and have some parts on BBD songs, but I doubt strong enough vocals to have a solo career, though I could be wrong.

This is pretty much it. Ronnie sang in "Poison". His voice aint bad but not strong enough to actually be able to carry himself.

They're not singers, in the traditional sense. They get it done lol They kinda touched on that in the movie. They're stronger dancers and are pretty much the gel that holds the group together.

Back
Top Bottom