No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

Just got thru watchin the movie this morning well done. As far as this thread well done. Janet Jackson, Freddie Jackson Troop n any other 90s rnb brings back so many good memories

Still hurts my soul we didn't get more DeVante music. SMMFH. I need to hear what's in the vault.

Jaquees got TALENT but he's signed to Birdman who's never done R&B. I wish there was a young Babyface around to mold younger singers.

That Jacques tape that dropped at the beginning of last year got me so many yambs man......take the beats pilll to the room. Put that tape on....dim the lights. It was a cheat code.

Whew.

I don't know how to embed but YouTube tony rich. So many people thought he was babyface. One of me and dads favorite artist. The album words was amazing

I have that CD, The Tony Rich Project. It was really good. Back in the day when we did the Columbia House and BMG hustle :lol:

Brian McKnight got alot of classics too

Song was dope

Brian McKnight's first album was classic

The first song on the Jacques joint that came out early 2016 was hella smooth them i just skipped all the songs except b.e.d lol

Baby's little boy toy has absolutely no business in here. He's part of the problem. SMMFH.

Peabo Bryson...this song man.

"Am I all alone / don't u ever wake up and reach for me where I use to be / is there any chance / I just can't believe you're not lonely too"

That part :pimp:

And quite possibly one of the best songs to a movie soundtrack ever. Both Peabo and Regina :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom