No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

I need an Uncle Sam episode of UnSung. He dropped a great album and then was gone.

Interested to see a Rome one. I know he had a few albums

This miniseries was very well done. I slept cuz it's BET. I haven't rocked with them in over a decade. They've been an embarassment.

As for this NE joint, story was well told, actors was good. Had me laughing and thoroughly enjoying most of the songs and performances these dudes did from the kids to grown up. I caught it all on demand with FF working so it felt like a great 4 hr movie.

Young Ralph might as well have been young MJ he was so good. Young dudes playing Ralph and JG were really good.

They didn't give a **** casting Boys II Men :lol: I ain't know who was who.

:rofl: @ Bobby's mom thinking she was running the show.

:rofl: @ that being how Bobby really got the Gumby.

I knew Mike had that Red in his blood way back when their road manager/handler told Mike Gary thought he was smart. I knew he was gonna be scamming. Thought it would be his own crew but he finessed Boys 2 Men :lol: Hell even when he was younger you could tell he was about the paper more focused on a basketball shot.

Ralph sacrificed so much. Didn't ditch them as a kid and didn't profit in the end. Childhood shorty Xena being a nag.

Ricky :smh: How he end up worse than Bobby in some ways? When this started they made it look like Ricky was the damn main character as a kid :lol:

Great ending

I forgot about this joint, it used to play before the movie on the White Men Cant Jump vhs

something else i just found out.  Yvette Nicole Brown, (Community, Walking Dead enthusiast, plays Michael Bivins mom in the movie)

used to be on Michael Bivins label Biv10 as a singer

Last edited:
I don't know how to embed but YouTube tony rich. So many people thought he was babyface. One of me and dads favorite artist. The album words was amazing

Back
Top Bottom