No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

Don't you dare laugh! This **** is dope and I still can't believe Diddy/The Hitmen never flipped this when they were jacking everything.

Another from them.....

I feel SUPER old looking at these videos :smh:.

mid 80s-early 90s was the business.

Also.....

Johnny gill is still bringing the classic r&b with smooth videos in these modern times. I had this joint on repeat a few years back.

Last edited:
We posting old classics that are true R&B. Not current **** over trap beats and raunchy rap lyrics. He can sing, it's cool but there's real R&B artist out there. That's the problem with posting him in here, it's simple.

Most of his **** ain't over trap beats :lol:.

You hated before you played it. I seen somebody post about shorty....I'm just following up on it. That there is STILL some good current R&B from young ***** today. There's no problem with posting him in here man :lol:. Always mad about something.

Cool it now :pimp:

oh no my brother, you got to get ya own
roll.gif
I knew you would be the one to catch this 
laugh.gif

Been heard his music. Checked it out two years ago. He can sing but his sound is generic as hell. Sounds like everything else.

Can't call me negative, I've been in here praising and showing mad love to mad music in here.

Ginuwine's The Bachelor is one of my favorite albums. The production on there don't even make sense it's so damn good.

If y'all don't get Ginuwine's *** out of here! It's bad enough we talking outside New Edition, but let's at least keep it to 80s and very early 90s music/artist

lookin back the combo of timb, magoo, missy, aaliyah, and ginuwine is crazy

idk what put r&b on the back burner, but I hope this movie inspires artist to go back to their roots

Last edited:
The jets had about 1000 members

All the boys look like ac slater

All over him was a banger

We need to get a well done En Vogue biopic next.

I know that would be filled with drama and wild ****.

Back
Top Bottom