No NEW EDITION MOVIE thread?

I hope we get a part 2 to this whole movie or at least movies for Bobby and bbd.

Bobby is doing his own dip, that's why the first biopic fell through some 10yrs ago. Bobby would've had to sign over the rights to his name or something and that would've hindered his own biopic so he held out, which is good because back then they were only talking a 2hr movie. Fast forward to now, everything is right so we got the NE tv special and Bobby's coming out in the future.

Can we get da Nsync biopic next?
​I mess wit NSync's music but that would probably be boring as hell, there's nothing really spectacular about their story

they were young white guys,  trained up through the Disney system, thrown together in a manufactured group and struck at a peak time in the recording industry

the Lou Pearlman storyline is the interesting one there

Last edited:
Nsync would be interesting if their were behind the scenes conflicts going on since it looked like the group started off with Justin and JC as lead singers and then shifted to being mainly JT then he went solo. But JT is a golden boy so nobody would ever publicly speak out against him like that

I need a Tevin Campbell biopic. Dude was like the golden child and poof

Sign me up for that.

You can name pretty much any artist and it would be interesting. Flop or hot. You hear the glory or the fall or the struggle. NSYNC would be interesting. Drugs, girls, money and getting robbed by the label.

Tevin Campbell was aiight

I always get him and jesse powell confused they sound alike

Last edited:
Tevin's album "I'm Ready" and "Tevin Campbell" were both fire. That trysexual stuff came out and his career was done. He released a new song a few months ago, I was shocked.

Here is an excerpt from and interview he did in Sister 2 Sister magazine:

Jamie: You don't want to know what your sexuality is?
Tevin: I'm not gay, but there's a lot of different things that I do like, sexually. Being in the business, you are introduced to a lot of different things. I'm not gay, but I'm a freak and I think a lot of people know what a freak is.

Jamie: I don't. What is it?
Tevin: Basically, I'm trying a lot of things. Being open-minded. It has nothing to do with attraction. It's just having fun and I did a lot of that on the road with dancers. We had truth or dare.

Jamie: So you're saying it could be male or female? Whatever is happening at that time?
Tevin: Right, I am not exclusively attracted to men. I'm not gay, but sexually...

Jamie: Would you say you're bisexual?
Tevin: No, just "try-sexual."

Jamie: What is that? You, me and he?
Tevin: Leave that to the imagination.

I remember hearing this song on one of the xm channels..I think groove. This song grooves....no pun

Hi-Five would be a excellent biopic. Their music ruled the early 90s and one member ended up dead from huffing Dre on, one ended up paralyzed, one got arrested for killing his wife, and one member got arrested for second degree murder

Tevin: I'm not gay, but there's a lot of different things that I do like, sexually. Being in the business, you are introduced to a lot of different things. I'm not gay, but I'm a freak and I think a lot of people know what a freak is.

Tevin: Basically, I'm trying a lot of things. Being open-minded. It has nothing to do with attraction. It's just having fun and I did a lot of that on the road with dancers. We had truth or dare.

Jamie: So you're saying it could be male or female? Whatever is happening at that time?
Tevin: Right, I am not exclusively attracted to men. I'm not gay, but sexually...

Yikes. :lol: :x

Hollyweird turned him out. Can We Talk is still a classic.

Last edited:
Hi-Five would be a excellent biopic. Their music ruled the early 90s and one member ended up dead from huffing Dre on, one ended up paralyzed, one got arrested for killing his wife, and one member got arrested for second degree murder
Yea man their story is tragic all the way around. The only one to come out unscathed was that tall lanky one.

I will climb the highest peak, swim the deepest sea.....

Man that song was flames

I remember hearing this song on one of the xm channels..I think groove. This song grooves....no pun

This was my favorite off the album. Song is cold.

TV One has a show called UnSung. It's like Behind the Music. I watched the Hi-Five one a few weeks ago, it was MAD good. The SWV one was real good too. They do mad old R&B artists, about to watch the Jon B joint On Demand. I need a Shai one.

Last edited:

lmaoooooooo

Jus watched it today. I give it a solid 6. Wardrobe was on point. Acting was ehh. The music brings me back tho...

If that P biopic comes out, it needs to touch up on how he got ran out of the bay area.

:lol: This.

It's at the point where it's just one genre. Tory Lanez, Chris Brown, Trey, Drake, Bryson. All these singer/rapper dudes.

As great as R Kelly is I blame him.

Hey, can't blame it all on Rob. He honed his skills during the early hip-hop years, but he was a child of all the Motown stuff, Chicago soul, Isley Bros, Sam Cooke, etc. Not his fault the youngins didn't focus on the fundamentals and just wanted to dunk lmao

Back
Top Bottom