No more twinkies to be made vol. start stocking up on them

thats why health nuts are so ******g stupid like they can't just be healthy and nejoy their lives...

if you don't eat twinkies why are you in this thread. :rolleyes

yeah you missing out and it sucks.

but guys cant someone just buy the company thus continuing everything including twinkies?

hostess is nasty.  Little Debbie >>>>

come on dude.

thats like saying pro wings > nikes

little debbie is the imitation snacks that copy hostess so the flavor is copying the taste of the snacks.

i like little debbie **** too but it dont compare to hostess ****

Hostess is nasty b, that's why they closing that joint down... j/k

I just don't like hostesseses, they're oily and plastic tasting plus I'm raised up on Lil Debbies ya heard...

Stopped by Target on the way home. They were completely wiped off the shelves. The store employee told me some old guy came in and bought the whole lot. 

I really don't mind about twinkles, ate them as a kid, not really fond of them now. Other Hostess products were better. 

EDIT: Just read lots of other major companies employees are going on strike for Black Friday after this Twinkie incident. 

Last edited:
Stopped by Target on the way home. They were completely wiped off the shelves. The store employee told me some old guy came in and bought the whole lot. 
I really don't mind about twinkles, ate them as a kid, not really fond of them now. Other Hostess products were better. 
EDIT: Just read lots of other major companies employees are going on strike for Black Friday after this Twinkie incident. 
Word its been alot of tension employees are tired of working holiday were they can't even relax the day before this is rough on us retail workers we have to stand at your beck and call for 24 hrs next week its disgusting and Im tired of this crap

That's because Unions have sat on their laurels and sucked money out of the paychecks of the employees they are supposed to represent. They overplay their hand because they seem to be reactive instead if proactive.
Unions aren't stopping manufacturing from going overseas. They make ridiculous demands which cause businesses to take their business over seas.
Labor laws are too strong nowadays. Plus Unions are usually beneficial to awful, lazy, tenured employees.

Well said!

why are twinkies so popular if nobody likes them? >D

anyway...i really need to stock up. i ****** LOVE twinkies yo :frown:

which nter is this? 
roll.gif

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/clt/3414491701.html

I just had one for the first time in awhile a couple days ago. Now I got a taste for them and this happens. Enough about myself I hope this situation works out well for the 18,000 people that have lost their livelihood.

Do you really think that these products will disappear never to be seen again?

You better believe that someone like Kraft, Sara Lee or PepsiCo snatches these up.

y'all are so lame man :lol:
if you don't like twinkies you don't like twinkies. why make a big deal about it like you get hurt every time someone enjoys their twinkie?

Back
Top Bottom