No more twinkies to be made vol. start stocking up on them

México FTW!!!

pan-dulce_doritos_big.png

gansito_d.jpg

submarinos-vainilla-marinela.jpeg

Marinela6.JPG

bimbo.png

Idiots buying up cupcakes just to make a quick buck, some people just disgust me. Only in America :smh:
how are they idiots? if there is demand, then why not supply knowing you can profit? the blame should be on whoever's buying it. if you can sell these things for 100s to 1000s of dollars how are you an idiot for doing so? please explain.

idiot |ˈidēət|
noun informal
a stupid person.

Last edited:
Idiots buying up cupcakes just to make a quick buck, some people just disgust me. Only in America :smh:

get outta here man, thats whats great about america. you think some kid in bahrain is making money off information about a relatively useless consumer product?

get outta here. you better be glad that this can happen in America.

Went to Superior, El Super, and Cardenas this morning and copped a lot of boxes for $2.50 on sale :lol: Threw em up on amazon for $30 a pop.

I got enough for the 4s coming out next week :nthat:

:rofl: but :smokin

about to do my monthly shopping. if i see twinkies i will be buying $100 worth

waits for "This is Obama's fault" >D

damn shame. I assume they should have taken that deal. Better than this for sure. I don't understand how they were losing that much money. Hostess is like a damn national institution.

we need unions, but they have been abusing their power. If we didn't have them, things would get bad fast though. I just don't know where the line gets drawn.

Agree.

LMFAO out here at walmart my boy say its still sitting.... yall know damn well yall nt'ers been trying to cop some boxes to flip

nerd.gif

The first 5 boxes to see if they would actually sell, 15 mins later.

13770_Screen_Shot_2012-11-18_at_3_19_29_PM.png

30027_Screen_Shot_2012-11-18_at_3_19_54_PM.png

Idiots buying up cupcakes just to make a quick buck, some people just disgust me. Only in America
mean.gif
As oppose to.................. Um you do know that this is the USA. A country that basically built and backbone is buying low/selling high... ripping off/stealing/cheating from this misinformed/less fortunate and selling to the fortunate.

Donettes are horrid.

The Bakers Union is going back to the table with Hostess. The fallout of them being the root of 18K people losing their job was huge.

Back
Top Bottom