No more twinkies to be made vol. start stocking up on them

Unions
mean.gif

You could just go to your local Korean grocery. No one cares about Twinkies there and trust me there will be plenty

Went to Superior, El Super, and Cardenas this morning and copped a lot of boxes for $2.50 on sale
laugh.gif
Threw em up on amazon for $30 a pop.

I got enough for the 4s coming out next week
nthat.gif

The Hostess closure affects supermarkets and smart shoppers big time. They won't have any more store brand bread products until someone steps in and fills that void. I usually buy store brand bread because its just as good as the regular. Go from dropping .99 on a loaf to 3 and some change now.

Went to Superior, El Super, and Cardenas this morning and copped a lot of boxes for $2.50 on sale
laugh.gif
Threw em up on amazon for $30 a pop.

I got enough for the 4s coming out next week
nthat.gif
You made your money  back already?
eek.gif

went to Target, Walgreens, QFC, Safeway, Red Apple, Chevron,Bartell Drugs and super market downtown. Couldn't find one twinkie.

I asked a worker in Target and he said some really fat guy bought ALL the Twinkies about $500+ worth.

smh.

Atleast I got to eat a twinkie earlier this year

Last edited:
word is that Bimbo might take over the twinkie brand..

that means that for once the twinkie might actually be good.

Man, just remembered these are by Hostess, :frown:. Gotta try and find some tomorrow.

13302296.jpg

bimbo is the bomb, the conchas are bomb.

that little bear be cookin some heat in the kitchen.

mexicos got all the goods.

gansitos ftw. 
pimp.gif

yo i noticed you got a cardenas near you oh you mad is socal the only place that has those? 

mexicans dont give a damn about no twinkies but if america is loving it, they find a way to make money off it..

hostess cakes are going to become the next drugs,dudes gna be smuggling twinkies across the border.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom