No more twinkies to be made vol. start stocking up on them

tumblr_mcejwgkb3m1r5feuio1_400.gif

Do you really think that these products will disappear never to be seen again?

You better believe that someone like Kraft, Sara Lee or PepsiCo snatches these up.

well thats a given but will they taste the same? i doubt it

whoa. these are sold out every store over here. i seen a guy 2 carraige full of hostess snacks. shudve took pic.

Idiots are going nuts on Twinkies right now. For all we now, this is just ploy to boost their sales. Even if they are going out of business, another big name company with more than likely purchase them. Think Coca Cola, Kraft, Nabisco, P&G, or even Berkshire Hathaway. You know Warren's got the cash...

You can sell food on ebay? These prices man:smh:

My local hostees store said they sold more in a couple hours than they do in at least 10-15 days.... Watch this all be a ploy.. Not one company is going to jump in on this? Yeah... thats the america we know... Of course it'll be resolved in some way.. Yet we overreact

Bought 10 boxes today sold 2 for $20 now the price is up. Keeping a few though. Sold out everywhere else.

They alreay said that things like twinkies wonder bread will have their recipes up for auction.

Everyone relax.

not sure that analogy really applies. the point i was making is that there are labor laws in place now that protect workers. whether or not unions exist, it remains the courts job to uphold these laws.
also, i am not discounting the necessity or benefit of labor unions in the 50's and 60's. you are correct. many of these labor laws were the direct result of union efforts. what im saying is that they are not necessary (as they were back then) now.
if you are working a full shift and not getting a lunch hour, your employer is ALREADY BREAKING THE LAW. Handle that. Report it. Same applies if they are making you stay late for insane hours with no pay.
The union police analogy does apply as it protects people from those employers and criminals that don't give a **** about the law. In many cases an employee has no means to protect his rights against corporate attorneys in a court of law.

In the example above, where dudes employer is blatantly flouting labor law, without union protection he's pretty much fired as soon as he makes a report.   

And Little Debbies scab *** has no place in this convo, them ***** are bootleg nasty. They are usually sold in the dollar store where I'm from. LOL!

y'all are so lame man :lol:
if you don't like twinkies you don't like twinkies. why make a big deal about it like you get hurt every time someone enjoys their twinkie?

im not making a big deal but too many ppl in this damn country are obese

Last edited:
This NOT a marketing ploy. Over 18000 people lost jobs.

It's just a bunch of dummies. We all know a company will buy up the names and make them again. I just hope they keep the same employees

This is a way to spark interest before someone buys them out. There's no way any person, competitor or company with money will let Hostess just die out like that; there's too much money to be made

Back
Top Bottom