No Fap November

Still in, but i just had the weirdest feeling overwhelm me, i felt like a sudden rush of nervousness throughout my body but ima just turn in before temptations start. Also i cut my steady line of p off yesterday and told her it was for no fap november to gain the wholesome experience, so im in it for the true long haul this november. Worst case i have it on call though :nthat:

in b4 humble braggington the 3rd

Still in

14 days of nothingness. 3 days until a new personal record. May end it for yambs this weekend

Still In...Def makes you more focused on acquiring new p and also murdering p already in the roster.

Got me looking at em like "You gon get this work"!

Still in it to win it 
pimp.gif

Almost halfway there, good luck to my NT brethren 

I think I finally broke through the rough stage. I'm gucci now. Just gonna coast to the end of the month
nthat.gif

Still in.

Some of the convos i've been having with girls though.... raw :smh:

Had 2 wet dreams in the past couple weeks. Thats doubled my tally for my entire existence!!

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself 
tired.gif
. Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

flamesuiton*.....still in

Last edited:
SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself |I . Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

View media item 136179

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself 
tired.gif
. Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

images

Damn son creamed his pants before he even got up to bat

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself |I . Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom