No Fap November

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself 
tired.gif
. Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

flamesuiton*.....still in
michael-jordan-laughing.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hysterically laughed at this story + the gif execution

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself |I . Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

634798639221257881.jpg

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself 
tired.gif

y'all seriously can't last long w/out fapping?
y'all ain't just keep smashing girls until y'all just last a good amount of time?
in that case i think if y'all just stop doing it and stick to smashin y'all won't need it to help y'all last longer, y'all will just get there gradually.

SONNN last week was having the crazy makeout sesh with a homegirl, started fingerpoppin that broad and she moaning all in my ear and im tryna move my head away from her mouth so the moaning/breathing aint to crazy cause i can feel myself getting too excited. but she holding my head and moaning directly in my ear. and them moans were too strong. creamed my damb pants, disappointed with myself |I . Curse you nfn! but she coming over this week so ima just w.i.o from the start 

You'll live bro.

tired.gif

so you hit the game winner but you didnt even get to get in the game?

Best story thus far of this year No fap November :rofl: :rofl:

But :smh: :x at the same time.

y'all seriously can't last long w/out fapping?
y'all ain't just keep smashing girls until y'all just last a good amount of time?
in that case i think if y'all just stop doing it and stick to smashin y'all won't need it to help y'all last longer, y'all will just get there gradually.

He thought he was....

I walked in here on a 2 month drought.

what's the point of fapping to girls that your not going to bang? That just seems pointless to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom