No Fap November

I always wondered how dudes cld bust with no contact, and the wet dream stuff. like how does that happen? just so foreign to me

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

:lol: ffffuuu

I tried this last year, I lost at around this time. ended up chatting up some girl online, she sent me some naked pics and wanted my D too badly, i lost 10 mins later, then smashed her two nights later :pimp:

i'm now doing sit ups and push ups...
on a side note new vid from audrey bitoni just came out too... >: :smh:
dont' know how long i can last... my stomach hurts and my arms are sore...

Still in

Surprised I have been able to make it this long without much struggle. But I have been so busy tomorrow will be the true test.

Working from home tomorrow.....8 hours.....in the house.....alone.....17 days is my record.....must break it

I'm still standing....Despite how painful this is, the test of will power is def appreciated from this challenge.

We half way there team. Let's start this second half strong!

Halfway mark and I'm still here.

**** is getting tougher though. My regular JO is out of town for the next 2 weeks. Pray for me, NT

Gentleman, we are at the midway point. We have lost 54 of our NT brethren so far. These casualties will not be forgotten.

We have come to far to fail. Only 15 more days to go. Until then, god speed everyone.

Still in but it is getting tough.

Getting yambs helps but not being able to is the real test.

lol yall dont even know how confused i was at to what had occurred, whether she told homegirls or not i couldn't care less. . but she coming over today so ima be in there like

wish me luck brahs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom