No Fap November

Man, just got some "got out of work early" yambs and you know what..... **** No Fap November!!

That under performance :smh:

This **** is for the birds...

Kept saying this. Kept asking what yall dudes gonna do combat early busting.​

No one answered my question.​

The benefits of not fapping are dope forsure . . . but I'm still gonna have to take an L to take a W . . .​

Too much fapping hurts when you're actually getting yambs and cant bust

Yep. Nothing like going and going and going....and going and going and going, then saying **** it, letting out some inaudible groan as if you nutted and immediately throwing the condom away.

*exits thread and logs off with the swiftness*

Maaaan... Listen to y'all selves ... Getting the meaning of no fap month confused ...

Yeah, you might not go long in the yambs... But if she can't understand that you're training your mind for something, she has to bounce.

No fap isn't just about your pound game. Its removing the crutch of busting nuts whenever YOU want to.

Its about stepping your mouthpiece up and putting your back against the wall...

And for the cats in relationships... You cannot sit here and say your QUALITY OF PIUND GAME hasn't increased even though your stamina hasn't.

No fap puts the single guys feet to the fire. The only way your gonna bust is if you convince a chick to give you yambs...

Sink or swim, fambs ...

Strong. This has even made me eliminate thristy behaviors like facebook stalking and entering booty/titty/[insert race/ethnicity] women threads.

Maaaan... Listen to y'all selves ... Getting the meaning of no fap month confused ...
Yeah, you might not go long in the yambs... But if she can't understand that you're training your mind for something, she has to bounce.
No fap isn't just about your pound game. Its removing the crutch of busting nuts whenever YOU want to.
Its about stepping your mouthpiece up and putting your back against the wall...
And for the cats in relationships... You cannot sit here and say your QUALITY OF PIUND GAME hasn't increased even though your stamina hasn't.
No fap puts the single guys feet to the fire. The only way your gonna bust is if you convince a chick to give you yambs...
Sink or swim, fambs ...

Agreed.

With that said,

I'm out. My girl is out of town and I just couldn't take it anymore, lol Good luck to everyone else whose still in it.

Staying strong... ain't gonna front like it's the easiest thing. Got teased the other night. Chick held out and offered me a hand job. :smh: I refused it. No hands, all yambs. Went off on her about it and now she wants to go out again. This better be the time or lord help me. Almost caved in, but now I'm back and more focused than ever.

Eleven Days complete. As someone said, I feel brand nubian. I've always been a confident dude but never really been able to close. I can't say that I've been successful getting new yambs but I'm feeling my aura these days. 

Mind over matter!

[COLOR=#red]im still in and will win..gf just left so im good ill make it through the month [/COLOR]

Still in. I'm mad that I didn't take this challenge sooner. In these past 13 days, I've noticed how much time I have wasted with fapping. I've been feeling more productive and more confident.

Still in this mother f'er to win it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom