No Fap November

Lucid wet dreaming ftw. Im offically over the hump and not turning back.
QFT.

Man last night I had one of those for the first time since i was 14 
roll.gif

That **** was so real, then I woke up like aww hell nah!

Not sleeping on my stomach anymore.

Still in it to win it doe 
devil.gif

Still in. I'm trying to reprogram my brain from all the years of bangbus and fake reality. I can definitely feel my confidence going up and anxiety going down.

Still in. I'm trying to reprogram my brain from all the years of bangbus and fake reality. I can definitely feel my confidence going up and anxiety going down.
Yea I don't know who mentioned this to me on NT but I have probably watched that stuff 1 time in the last 3 months. I was never heavy but I still felt it hurt.

Or...... you're just gay
nerd.gif
 First of all, just because I don't fap to pics of women, that doesn't mean that i'm gay.  I know plently of people who have never fapped in their whole life but they got laid instead. Also,I've been talking to girls at my school lately and asking for their numbers.  And Second of of all If I was gay i wouldn't be looking at those booty pics of women  from the "Booty Appreciation Thread" and "The Latina Women Appreciation Thread"in the first place.

Last edited:
For those having trouble fappin..think of it like this if you have the self discipline to not fap you have the same strength to find yambs n work on yourself

Or...... you're just gay :nerd:
 First of all, just because I don't fap to pics of women, that doesn't mean that i'm gay.  I know plently of people who have never fapped in their whole life but they got laid instead. Also,I've been talking to girls at my school lately and asking for their numbers.  And Second of of all If I was gay i wouldn't be looking at those booty pics of women  from the "Booty Appreciation Thread" and "The Latina Women Appreciation Thread"in the first place.

chill out dude :lol:

Man, just got some "got out of work early" yambs and you know what..... **** No Fap November!!

That under performance :smh:

This **** is for the birds...

Idk about yal, but I feel brand new during this challenge so far.

Been going much harder after yambs, not even on some thirsty steez, but just more confident. Got somethin lined up for Friday night.

I feel like I'm thinking a little clearer too, my productivity is higher and all that.

Reading all that back I feel like I'm in some type of rehab program
laugh.gif
 but still, I feel good about this challenge.

Man, just got some "got out of work early" yambs and you know what..... **** No Fap November!!

That under performance
mean.gif

This **** is for the birds...
Kept saying this. Kept asking what yall dudes gonna do combat early busting.

No one answered my question.

The benefits of not fapping are dope forsure . . . but I'm still gonna have to take an L to take a W . . .

why dont you just tell shorty you doing nofapnov and 1st rnd dont count. then if you underperform go ham in rnd 2

Back
Top Bottom