No Fap November

Day 2, I had a dream that I was smashing Roxy Reynolds smh .... Woke up with the urge but now its all gone.

1 Day down 
pimp.gif

Went and saw my Devils get a W last night, felt great.

Had a funny dream last night and had to come in here and post it. The dream involved me fapping to Melanie Rios doing her thing. Halfway through I realized it was no fap November and quickly stopped before I came.

Been doing good so far. I had a good interaction with this white chick on Halloween and for some reason me talking to her hasnt given me the urge.

Day 2: Already feels like a W. Not even thinking about fapping.

So motivated to quit my current job and find something else I love.

Cum December, I'm gonna be pouring out some Elmer's glue on my girl.

But forreal forreal, we should make it that every member that is "IN" needs to post every single day to report on their status. The one's who are NOT in, have to post the most seductive gifs/pics to try to veer us off.

I'm in.
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Jordan2o1

Cum December, I'm gonna be pouring out some Elmer's glue on my girl.

But forreal forreal, we should make it that every member that is "IN" needs to post every single day to report on their status. The one's who are NOT in, have to post the most seductive gifs/pics to try to veer us off.

I'm in.

Whatever, a bunch of PG-13 gif aren't gonna phase me. Hell, 2 days isn't even an accomplishment.

:smh: @ whos already out.

Failed, that WSHH video of that Girl Going Hard For Video Shoot
happy.gif
Biggest booty in cleveland

Last edited:
Still going strong.....December 1st is gonna be sooooo dope

Gonna be sitting on the toilet going HAM!

Smoking and fapping at the same damn time. :lol:

That one man minaj...

If I can by week 1, I'm set.

Day 2 of my journey has been good.

"In Cold Blood" has been keeping away from THEM sites.

Can't wait to see comments come day 5 or so. Dudes gonna be on here posting like they are in rehab or something
laugh.gif

I should be unfazed until a week in or so.

not gonna let these shorties distract me, committed to go the whole way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom