No Fap November

Cum December, I'm gonna be pouring out some Elmer's glue on my girl.

But forreal forreal, we should make it that every member that is "IN" needs to post every single day to report on their status. The one's who are NOT in, have to post the most seductive gifs/pics to try to veer us off.

I'm in.

If you're gonna get turned on by something that's actually allowed on NT you are a lame.

If you're gonna get turned on by something that's actually allowed on NT you are a lame.
Let's be cereal here, no one faps to ANYTHING on NT, yet we all joke and say "Must Fap". Or do you really think that we all just fap to the first girl with a turtle neck on?

Relax man, life is good.

At work until midnight PST.  Just gonna go home and sleep

Be strong fellow NTers

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]day 2 of 30 if u struggling already just throw in the towel literally lol [/COLOR]

Fam
mean.gif

Day 1

Relatively easy. 29 days to go.

Man...aint even my fault. When to go type in a SPORTS website, and i hit the letter "x" on my keyboard on accident...next thing you know...im fapping away.

Still going.

Low key, I don't even feel the urge yet. Trying to avoid all depictions of naked female skin. Day two, lego.

Day 2....already had a dream about sex.....still in though. The first week is tough week two is usually easy week three = don't wear sweat pants or bball shorts in public because you have to be one 24-7 boner alert

Forgot to post that I am in....Gonna take this one day at a time :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom