• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Willchamberlain"]So did d wade take the mavs soul or did the refs intervene and take said soul?[/quote]Refs. As a fan of neither team with no rooting interest either way, that was traveshamockery to watch.

[quote name="erupt107th"]The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.[/quote] Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.

next season...

1607004_1579507065648518_1896697734867021026_n.jpg

I know Skip is producing First Take.
Word up to him for keeping this Monday's show in the Bay.

I mean, after a Sunday game....never mind, game recognizes game, way to spend that extra money on the set Skip. Straight up

do you think he deserves it now?

So?
MJ was atrocious in game 6 of the nba finals 1996 and overall under his standard performance in that series. Game 4 in 1997. Yet he won the finals mvp award. Why? Because in the majority of games he lead his team to the championship.
For LeBron is the same. Take him out and his team would be blown out every game.

Agreed.

No sarcasm.

I agree with all that.

"No, ska, it praises Kobe."
Yeah, I saw that. And I agree with what it says.
"But don't you hate Kobe?"
:lol: If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.

"But it's kind of a jab at Lebby."
Caught that. Agreed.
"But you're a Bron stan/caper/slurper, aren't you?"
:lol: If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.

Only man I know who can have multiple conversations with himself im every post. Spectacular.

The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.[/quote]

2007 Eastern Conference Finals.

SAS: "GSW is playing Chess, Cleveland is playing Checkers. Blatt is adjusting game to game, Kerr has been adjusting quarter to quarter, over the last two games. And that's how you win Chanpionships"

Boy, I sure hope Cleveland heard him. Basketball gods come on

[quote name="HAWAII 5O"l"][quote name="erupt107th"]The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.[/quote]2007 Eastern Conference Finals.[/quote]My dude, that was 8 years ago.

There should be so many examples that erupt's words seem ludicrous, not valid.

I'm going into this thing tmoro with the mindset that I already know CLE will take Game 6

So I won't eem let my sodium levels go all haywire while watching

No emotion tmoro at all

Sodium levels get high after they announce scott foster for game 7 :lol:

[quote name="HAWAII 5O"l"][quote name="erupt107th"]The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.
2007 Eastern Conference Finals.[/quote]My dude, that was 8 years ago.

There should be so many examples that erupt's words seem ludicrous, not valid.[/quote]

I don't like LeBron, but he PWN3D Pistons, Wizards (Agent 0 days) Pacers and Bulls.

Last edited:
Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.

Lebron isn't that good in clutch. He can score 40+ points if he wants to. But there are other nba players who have much better clutch offensive outputs in their career. Some of them: MJ, Bird, Reggie Miller for instance.

[quote name="jumpman cbt2"][quote name="DarthSka"]Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.[/quote]

Lebron isn't that good in clutch. He can score 40+ points if he wants to. But there are other nba players who have much better clutch offensive outputs in their career. Some of them: MJ, Bird, Reggie Miller for instance.[/quote]For the sake of the thread, please include one more name.

Please. :\

:lol:

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.
Lebron isn't that good in clutch. He can score 40+ points if he wants to. But there are other nba players who have much better clutch offensive outputs in their career. Some of them: MJ, Bird, Reggie Miller for instance.
For the sake of the thread, please include one more name.

Please.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
derek fisher? 

@erupt107th  Ska does  go in with himself though, conversation wise.

He starts hitting the " "'s and then replies to the " "'s.

I'm still working on my decipher of such. I'm close, but it's still broken spanish a little bit.

I think we overrate the heck out of Reggie Miller

Tracy McGrady should get some credit for that Spurs comeback too
Mr. Friendly, you saw Reggie play, right.

Unless you are a Knicks fan now or then, you KNOW, Reggie did his thing. 

Over rated can't be said, ever. He killed, many, men. Mens. Plural. Dreams were taken, on account of Reggie, every season. Every.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom