• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought your previous post was a setup to the Foster pic and got confused.

Streak continues tonight.

It's not just iggy, Barnes and draymond. You got barbosa, my main man Livingston and lee making plays off of the bench.

GS is too deep
You can severely mitigate Livingston's impact by putting Bron on him so he can't post up. Lee played about 9 minutes in that last game, and Barbosa was averaging 3 ppg before his game 5 "explosion" he's about as erratic as JR.

The Warriors supporting cast live & die by Dray Iggy & Barnes.

Imagine how different the narrative will be in here if Cleveland grinds another win out. Kinda want to see it :lol:

So?
MJ was atrocious in game 6 of the nba finals 1996 and overall under his standard performance in that series. Game 4 in 1997. Yet he won the finals mvp award. Why? Because in the majority of games he lead his team to the championship.
For LeBron is the same. Take him out and his team would be blown out every game.
OK, so put Lebron in and they just lose by less point. What changes?

Last edited:
Blatt just has to clean up his early 4th quarter rotation(very difficult) and be able to free up Smith. He should get Mike Miller and Mozgov more minutes as well, particularly Mozgov when Steph goes to the bench.

Spread is -3.5 GSW just putting that out there.
So I should make an acct for Draft Kings and try to bank on that or nah
I dont even know how Draft Kings works to be honest. I am gonna place a Bet on GSW to cover that though, cause I think they're gonna beat the Cavs by double digits tonight (I've said this like every game night 
laugh.gif
)

I kinda want this to get to a game 7. Wouldn't feel right to see the Dubs win the championship in Cleveland.

Fat Mike on Mike & Mike says he cant' see GS winning in CLE tonight

He's thinking the same way I am

Game 7

BUT..If GS can pull it off tonight I wont be mad...AT ALL

Cavs know what to do. I think they know they can't have LeBron dribbling the shot clock away at the top of the key and wait until 7 seconds is left to make his move. He's probably better off giving it to someone and posting up right away.

I've seen less and less post ups by LeBron lately. Wonder why they went away from that.

Last edited:
Its crazy.

Scott fosters streak will probably end tonight

I dont see the nba letting this end in 6. Warriors gotta be blowing them out by 30 to win this game

I don't know why there is a narrative of GS not being able to win in Cleveland when they just blew them out there, all this talk about Lebron won't let it happen, but if that's the case, why let it happen in game 4?

I think GS will close out tonight, they started getting it together at the end of game 3 and have been flowing ever since, plus I expect Curry to have some carryover from game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom