• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.

Lebron isn't that good in clutch. He can score 40+ points if he wants to. But there are other nba players who have much better clutch offensive outputs in their career. Some of them: MJ, Bird, Reggie Miller for instance.

What's your definition of clutch?

I think we overrate the heck out of Reggie Miller

Tracy McGrady should get some credit for that Spurs comeback too
Mr. Friendly, you saw Reggie play, right.
Unless you are a Knicks fan now or then, you KNOW, Reggie did his thing. 
Over rated can't be said, ever. He killed, many, men. Mens. Plural. Dreams were taken, on account of Reggie, every season. Every.

Yes he was unreal in 1994 and espcially the 1995 game where he scored like 3 buckets in 10 seconds but I believe his team lost both times

Its not like he was some Jordan, Bird, Kobe or Lebron offensive juggernaut though

Last edited:
[quote name="jumpman cbt2"][quote name="DarthSka"]Hands down my biggest gripe with him. Call it being clutch. Call it killer instinct. Call it being uber-competitive. Call it being a meanie-faced jerk when it comes to winning. But whatever it's called, LeBron doesn't have it. He has talent for days and a truly unique athletic skillset, but when it comes to winning, he whines and isolates more than breaking the game down to get the job done.

Lebron isn't that good in clutch. He can score 40+ points if he wants to. But there are other nba players who have much better clutch offensive outputs in their career. Some of them: MJ, Bird, Reggie Miller for instance.[/quote]For the sake of the thread, please include one more name.

Please. :\

:lol:[/quote]

Kawhi?

Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O  
Originally Posted by erupt107th  
The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.
2007 Eastern Conference Finals.
My dude, that was 8 years ago.

There should be so many examples that erupt's words seem ludicrous, not valid.
For more recent years I''d say Bull and Pacers. I know the Pacers lost Paul George this last season, but the two playoffs before that they were "supposed" to be the ones to beat the heat and that last game last year for the Heat to go to the finals they annihilated the Pacers.

Ws better close it out tonight, which i think they will. I wouldn't even want to go to game 7 with Lebron in the finals. If they make it that far, i think they have the psychological advantage since they're undermanned and made it that far.

Happy Finals Day, all. :smokin

GSW 'bout to take this horse out back and put it out of it's misery.

right now its pretty borderline between steph and iggy

with a good game steph can win the championship and earn the finals MVP all in the place he was born 

Tracy McGrady should get some credit for that Spurs comeback too
Over rated can't be said, ever. He killed, many, men. Mens. Plural. Dreams were taken, on account of Reggie, every season. Every.
Yes he was unreal in 1994 and espcially the 1995 game where he scored like 3 buckets in 10 seconds but I believe his team lost both times

Its not like he was some Jordan, Bird, Kobe or Lebron offensive juggernaut though
We "overrate" him though?

Or we compare him to Jordan, Bird, Kobe or Lebron?

We do none of the above. 

right now its pretty borderline between steph and iggy

with a good game steph can win the championship and earn the finals MVP all in the place he was born 
If GSW wins the Championship, Iggy can smile at the back of Stephs head as he hoists the MVP trophy. Iggy can do a triple double in the close out game, but unless he hits a game winner, he's watching Steph accept another MVP

I'm sad we won't have anymore basketball to talk about after tomorrow guys. Its been a great season with you all though. it was a great time.

If GSW wins the Championship, Iggy can smile at the back of Stephs head as he hoists the MVP trophy. Iggy can do a triple double in the close out game, but unless he hits a game winner, he's watching Steph accept another MVP

It would be nice to see Iggy win the mvp. If he can hit some key freethrows down the stretch maybe that could help his case

Last edited:
I'm sad we won't have anymore basketball to talk about after tomorrow guys. Its been a great season with you all though. it was a great time.

We have the whole offseason, that's when it really hits the fan.

Offseason brings a whole different crowd.
The stat cats speak more.
The fakers get exposed, word to bonez07

Freeze and Ska aint playing no games with Game 6 lol

no mercy kobra kai.

We have the whole offseason, that's when it really hits the fan.

Offseason brings a whole different crowd.
The stat cats speak more.
The fakers get exposed, word to bonez07

true story. its a completely different ball game. All cats are gonna be talking about is what can be. Way too much speculation, I'm gonna have to take a month off. Too many 'what ifs' at one time, do my head in. Lawd I can't wait til November bros.

on a side note...All these commercials..I hope KD been getting back to 100% and working on his game. I want OKC to do work next year. West is gonna be all out war. GSW, OKC, NOR, SAS, HOU. eventually LAL will be back. And if the clippers gets Pierce. Yikes. West is about to get even better!!! While the East sinks further. smh.

Last dry summer for a minute...yext year...Olympics!!!

you know whats crazy? reggie miller, jalen rose, mark jackson,chris mullin, and antonio davis all have commentating gigs now.

We "overrate" him though?
Or we compare him to Jordan, Bird, Kobe or Lebron?
We do none of the above. 

The reply was more towards the guy who mentioned Reggie among the greats in clutch offensive performances while not mentioning guys like Kobe and Lebron who probably have more clutch performances than Reggie

Thats what I was getting towards

Last edited:

Perhaps I'm missing a subtle sarcastic tone, but whose dreams were taken by Reggie Miller?

i don't feel so great about the cavs staying alive to force a game 7 anymore. talent/depth disparity looks insurmountable after the last two games and i don't think the nba will give lebron the d-wade 25 foul shot treatment. just going to watch the game as a fan of basketball generally tmr. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom