• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Jackson must be so conflicted on the sideline. GSW winning will kill him emotionally, but he'll probably get to coach Lebby after they can Blatt.
Lol Mark Jackson is gonna need a whole lot of prayers come tomorrow night when/If Warriors let it rain like Floyd in strip joints

mark jackson would be a perfect fit for the cavs

the guys will be so pumped up and motivated to watch lebron iso 40 times a game 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif
 lebron defense force putting in overtime today 

Son is really mad. Damn chill out lambo yo stepson rich we still going back to our regular lives

[quote name="Freeze"]View media item 1584059[/quote]Agreed.

No sarcasm.

I agree with all that.

"No, ska, it praises Kobe."
Yeah, I saw that. And I agree with what it says.
"But don't you hate Kobe?"
:lol: If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.

"But it's kind of a jab at Lebby."
Caught that. Agreed.
"But you're a Bron stan/caper/slurper, aren't you?"

It's either, Warriors hit just about every shot they let fly or Cavs play intense 48 minutes of defense. As Mike Miller used to be known as the guy who let if fly....... Warriors may now own that slogan... Let it fly, let it fly young Warriors

Interesting facts, no players on the Warriors ever made to the Finals prior to this year.

Agreed.

No sarcasm.

I agree with all that.

"No, ska, it praises Kobe."
Yeah, I saw that. And I agree with what it says.
"But don't you hate Kobe?"

"But it's kind of a jab at Lebby."
Caught that. Agreed.
"But you're a Bron stan/caper/slurper, aren't you?"
:lol: If you let absolutists tell it, yeah.[/quote]

Only man I know who can have multiple conversations with himself im every post. Spectacular.

The thing with bron is he's good but he ever really taking anyone's soul? Like, yea he might have ripped rhe Celtics' hearts out but they still had their soul. Until then, I can't ride with him.

ray allen ended up playing for the heat, so i would say lebron won his heart over rather than ripping it out

which is not as impressive

ray allen ended up playing for the heat, so i would say lebron won his heart over rather than ripping it out

which is not as impressive

That's the thing. Plus, you could still see Ray Allen had a soul. Bron just doesn't have it in him.

Last edited:
it should also be noted that dwight howard and the magic put KG in a situation where he felt like he was in a bar fight

he has never said anything about how playing a lebron james team is like a bar fight

So did d wade take the mavs soul or did the refs intervene and take said soul?

[quote name="sea manup"]the only reasonable explanation is that ska is trolling [/quote]No, there's another reasonable explanation.

Both collectively and individually, people are often just...

... wrong.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom