Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have the bodies to do it?
Nope. Damn 
laugh.gif
 Maybe more times sparingly throughout the game they can use it? At least more times than they have throughout the series.

But at the end of the day, I don't know how the cavs can win if Dray / Iggy / Barnes continue to hit shots and make plays. Delly / Shump / JR  just aren't good enough to match that production 

I don't know any other (good) adjustment he can make.

JR won't suddenly become a slasher (
laugh.gif
), Delly won't suddenly make good decisions consistently when he's attacking.

Perhaps you can play moz more and hope he gets the verticality on Dray's drives.

But ultimately, like you've said, the game will come down to how many open shots Iggy, Dray, & Barnes make.

CLE wants those 3 to beat them and they're gonna dare them to do it a 4th time.
Yup, at the end of the day if that stable of Iggy / Dray / barnes are making shots and making plays the cavs will lose, and lose by 15 plus. IMO just have to go big and hope that the percentages are in your favor when it comes to iggy (He can't be this good 3 games in a row right?) and Dray and Harrison. 

It's not just iggy, Barnes and draymond. You got barbosa, my main man Livingston and lee making plays off of the bench.

GS is too deep

he almost made mo williams retire :rofl:
Mo HATED him. Straight hated. Facebook un-friended official.
Usher, Let it burn mentality after "The Decision."

I'm thinking about it deeply, these fools really made a doggone show and air it foolishly, "THEE DECISION", starring Lebron James.

I'm going into this thing tmoro with the mindset that I already know CLE will take Game 6

So I won't eem let my sodium levels go all haywire while watching

No emotion tmoro at all

bron got treated like the side chick when she run into a dude on a date with his gf
buahahahahahah

I think Mo had the right mentality man.

this new NBA BS is for the birds, all these dudes friends and are joking and smocking before and after games. Training together off season, etc.

I can't stand it .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom